• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gumbek
    • Aug 2006

New girl from Slovenija

Hi!
    I'm 21 years old and I'm from Slovenija. You probably don't know where this is, but take some time and check some photos - believe me, I live in a beautiful country. I don't speak English great, but I can understand you, because the language of scrapbooking is the same all over the world
    I have to say that this is the best page I have ever seen and you are great!!! I think I'm addicted with scrapbooking and I love it.
    Hello from Slovenija!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Welcome to our forum gumbek,

I have never been to Slovenia, but I know it is borders on Italy, Austria and Croatia and Hungary. I have heard it is a beautiful country and who knows maybe some day I will get there yet. I love to travel.

Your English is just fine! So don't worry about that.

You will really like this program, it is the best scrapbooking program around,and the people here are very nice and helpful!

Marion

Comment

• gumbek
      • Aug 2006

wow, I was a little bit shocked you know where Slovenia is

Thanks for nice words I found out that people here are really great - I just can't get off this forum

I added some fotos of my country because I like it very much

bye
      Attached Files
      Hello from Slovenija!

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

It's beautiful!!! I hope I get to go there some day.

I have been to Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Turkey Germany and many more countries in Europe, so who knows!
        I was born and raised in the Netherlands (Holland)

Glad to have you aboard!

Marion

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

Welcome Gumbek....

We are delighted to have you. You're English is excellent, and your country is beautiful!!!!! I'm originally from Cuba, and have been in the USA for 40 years now. Still can't learn the blasted language!!

We look forward to you work. Anything we can help with, let us know. We will make Marion do it.

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Bobby Bear
            Mad Scrapper
            • Sep 2006

gumbek,
            Welcome to our little corner of the world.............
            Your country really is so beautiful.Judging from your photos.
            I hope to see more photos of your great country through your scrapbooking lay outs here.
            Once again...Welcome aboard,
            Regards,

Bobby Bear

[email protected]
            [My newest websites]

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Welcome gumbek, beautiful piccys of your home, makes me want to go on holiday! I've never been anywhere outside England (Marion had my share Looking forward to your company.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• gumbek
                • Aug 2006

Hello everyone!
                I've played a little with my photos and made a scrapbook about parts of the year in our country. We are very small, but we have it all - sea, hills, mountains, lakes, fields, vineyards, sun, rain, snow ... everything you want

Enjoy creating new things!
                Hello from Slovenija!

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Wow......that's very pretty. I like how you have highlighted Slovenija in your posts. Look forward to more!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Alfa Female
                    • Jul 2006

Hi there!

Welcome! I'm from the UK, so we're fellow Europeans!! I know exactly where Slovenia is, my friend has holidays in Croatia every year, you are right, it's a very beautiful part of the world.

You are also right about scrapbooking being a universal language! Tee hee Looking forward to bumping into you!

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

Wonderful layouts! (and you look very pretty too!) Isn't this great how we all come together here!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                      X