+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost kits

Default Lost kits

Hi, I am working through a photo album and exploring some of the new kits I have bought but not as yet had time to check out. I have noticed that three kits......'in the ocean papers 1,2 and 3 do not appear to have downloaded properly in as much that only kit 1 shows in my embellishment folder. And that kit is only showing two papers, one with a strange flag shape in. I have checked the 'scrap' paper bit and there is nothing in there. I downloaded on 14th November.

Hi Stellane!

Can you send me an email at support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com with your order numbers and the names of the kits that you're having an issue with? I'd like to take a look so I can better help out.

Thanks!
    Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Hi Stellanne!

A quick thought - have you looked for the papers under Page > Settings? Often designers categorize papers as Background Papers, so it's possible that that's where your items are.

Please go to Page > Settings. Then choose Background Image and Select - this will bring you to the Backgrounds Gallery. Are your kits there? Please let me know in a reply to this post or by email.

Thanks!

Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Hi Karin, well they seem to have appeared. I don't know if you have done anything from your end, but there they were this morning!!! Thank you. X x xhugs x x x

Glad to hear that you found everything ( I didn't do anything on this side, but glad to hear everything worked out).

If you have an issue like this is in the future, please let me know!