• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grannywin
    Layout Whiz
    • Sep 2006

Attaching files??

Could someone give me detailed instructions on attaching files to a message in one of these forums? I am trying to upload some shapes and don't know how to do it. I assumed the paper clip would attach, but it doesn't seem to be the answer. Where is the attachment icon?
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I am going by memory here, cause I can't look at it while I am in this message, but here is how it goes.
    Go to the embellishment section or the template section, start a new thread. Once you enter your message scroll down and look for the part that same something like "manage attachments" then it says "browse". Find the file you want to upload and double click, then push the button that says "upload files" When it is done uploading, then hit the "submit reply"

Sounds like a lot of step, but it is pretty easy.

Hope this helps.

Marion

Comment

• grannywin
      Layout Whiz
      • Sep 2006

Uploading info

Thanks Marion. Since Russell already uploaded some great shapes to the forum, I will have to wait until my next creative moment to practice your instructions. It sounds simple enough! Does the attachment only work with a new message?

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

To tell you the truth, I don't really know, never tried it, but don't see why you couldn't.

Let me know when you figure it out.

Marion

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by grannywin View Post
          Thanks Marion. Since Russell already uploaded some great shapes to the forum, I will have to wait until my next creative moment to practice your instructions. It sounds simple enough! Does the attachment only work with a new message?
          When you reply to a message, there's a button called "Manage Attachments" under "Additional Options"... Click that, browse for your file, then upload... Finish your message by clicking "Submit Reply"...

You can add an attachment anyplace in the thread...
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Thanks Steve,

Boy, you know everything!

Marion

Comment

Working...
            X