• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KenderJ
    • May 2012

Baby Books?

Hi everyone,
    My first grandchild was born Thursday, Nov. 20. Yay! I've already taken a lot of pics. I was thinking I would like to put together a digital baby book. Does anyone remember the baby books back when where you recorded all the baby's firsts like first tooth, first step, etc. As well as from who delivered, hospital, visitors and stuff. I was hoping there might be a template set up like this. Is there one? If so, where could I find it?

Thanks
    Kendra
  • SBM Diane
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2010

Hi KenderJ. Welcome to the Scrapbook Max community!!! Congratulations on your first grandchild!!!!

I have not seen baby book templates like that, but that does not mean they are not out there. I know what you are talking about because my mother put one together for me. I would suggest taking your baby book out if you have one, and using that as a guideline to design your own pages using the various baby kits available. With Scrapbook Max 2.0 software you can design a whole album in one file, which makes it convenient.

If you are looking to learn different techniques with the software be sure to join us for the monthly challenges.

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Hey KenderJ, I have note seen a premade template book, but you can make one.

SBM has a Baby Edition expansion pack and there are some templates in there. Just not a whole book, but it easy to create one, using the templates and pages you make from scratch.

I made a book for my Grand Baby's first year and it is 2 inches thick Granny Loves her Baby!! I made pages from the time we found out through all the first things. She stops to pose now and ask if her smile was pretty ....... hahahaha
      Hugs!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
        Scrap Guru
        • Jun 2010

I could probably make one with Special Delivery and Scrapbook MAX as a SBM template set.
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

Working...
        X