X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sez_x
    • Oct 2006

Hello everyone

Hi there, im Sez i am 18 and have just started digiscrapbooking (although ive been scrapbooking for a while)
    I love it, i am making scrapbooks for all my friends for crimbo, they cant wait to see them!!!!
    Im really liking srapbook max software because it makes scrapbooking so much easier, i can start and stop when i like and can change things as much as i want and best of all i dont have to clean up after!!!
    So yea thats it, lookforward to chatting to everyone, and getting some tips.
    xx
  • jinny a
    • Oct 2006

lifesaver!

Hello...I'm a real newbie to digital scrapbooking. I've just spent the best part of 4 months making a scrapbook for my daughter's 21st birthday - the whole house is a complete wreck! I've spent a fortune on paper and embellishments, I've got dark circles under my eyes from spending every night glueing and sticking till 2.00am. The only plus side is that I've lost a few pounds because I haven't had enough time to prepare meals, nor eat them! I hope my husband isn't contemplating leaving me for a normal woman........ anyway... thanks to scrapbook max I hope I am now going to get the job finished promto with just as good a look for my pages. Love any tips on getting more page templates...

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Welcome to Scrapbook Max, all the fun without the mess
      You are going to love it here. But be warned it is very addictive! But it is the best addiction I know of.
      (Now what is crimbo?)

Marion

Comment

• sez_x
        • Oct 2006

(Now what is crimbo?)
        yea it is another word for christmas.

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sez_x View Post
          yea it is another word for christmas.
          I use Crimbo....are you from England? Welcome aboard, you won't find the mess but you'll probbly spend even more time on here than before, I'm booking into rehab for Scrapbook Max addiction !!!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Now, why would you want to do that???
            Nothing wrong with this addiction!

Marion

Comment

• sez_x
              • Oct 2006

Yep im from england, Plymouth, Devon

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Welcome

It is so much fun and yo really do better layouts then hands on ones. Have fun.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sez_x View Post
                  Yep im from england, Plymouth, Devon
                  Not near you but have been there!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Welcome. This is a nice place to be, you'll enjoy it!
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Welcome

This is a great place to be.....just make sure you have a comfy chair because you're going to be spending a lot of time in it..SBM is a great program and you are really going to enjoy it..there are hundreds of free goodies to download from the forums and we have a new store that has some beautiful things..if you have any problems just let us know and someone will know how to help you..Look forward to seeing a lot of you..
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X