Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Awesome Pages Ladies!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• wolvsie35
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2007

Awesome looking pages! I love how the darker color of the kit brings out everything.... Hope you all like your surprise! All of you should now have one large kit...<wink> Hope you all come back for the next one...Starts on the 15th.... So you still have time to get in this one....After that, this kit will be in the store for purchase....((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Stellanne
        • Aug 2014

Thanks Michelle, I can't wait to start playing with the kit x x x hugs x x x

Comment

• wolvsie35
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2007

Just a quick note....This challenge will close on the 14th....So that gives you 4 more days to get involved if you want to get my HUGE kit for free! It will be available in the store for purchase if you miss out....but here is your chance to get it free....and we ALL love FREE stuff...lol...
          ((HUGS))

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

If anyone wants to get this huge kit for free, today is your last day....Tomorrow will start a new challenge....I want to thank everyone who participated....It was wonderful to see all your different arrangements with these colors...Great creativity in here....Hope to see you all tomorrow....
            ((HUGS))

Comment

Working...
            X