+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New from Pgh

Default New from Pgh

I'm a newbie to Scrapbook Max, with urging from my dear friend MA3, but not new to digital scrapping. MaryAnn tells me of wonderful and exciting things happening on this site and I'm anxious to look around and hopefully make new dear friends!

WELCOME ~ you're going to love it here. Everyone is sooooooooo Warm & Friendly.

Default Welcome!

A friend of the very talented and generous MA3...WOW! Welcome to our group. Have a great time hopping around the website...if you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them! I've found everyone to be abundantly friendly and VERY helpful!

There's so much talent and friendship here and it sounds as if you are going to be one of those gifted people. very warm welcome.

Welcome Aboard Arlene! You are going to love it here! Any friend of Ma3 is very much welcomed here. As she is such a talented & sweet person. I am sure you will find alot of friends in here due to the fact that everyone is so friendly and kind! Have fun looking around ,it sure is addicting!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

If you are anywhere near as nice as MaryAnn, you must be a wonderful person too. Welcome to ScrapbookMax!

Marion

Welcome to our fun group and some times wacky group...Not mentioning names......LOL

Hope to see you online enjoying all the neat things here from our amazing group.

Regards,
    Bobby Bear
    [My newest websites]

Thumbs up (((HUGS))) to my Digi Sis !!!

WTG Arlene, Didn't I tell you these are just the most amazing and sweet scrappers ever I have missed your work so much, especially your lil GD ...You already know how much I have missed you...Welcome to MAX !!!!!

Default Welcome

Hi Arlene
    Welcome from Alabama..so glad to have you here..you are going to love it..
    its a super program, the community is great and the people are wonderful..so much talent here..especially from our MA3..so happpy scrapping and I will look forward to seeing you soon..

Default Welcome

I'm new too and i can tell you everyone have been so helpful and friendly, you will love it here...