X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stellanne
    • Aug 2014

Lost desktop icon

I appear to have lost the desktop icon that came when I bought Scrapbook MAX......is the a way to get it back. At the moment I am logging on through the internet for access x x x hugs x x
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hello Stellanne!

Do you mean your Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 icon (to start up the software and make a scrapbook?). Or - do you mean something else? I'm not sure what you mean by logging on through the Internet. Let us know what exactly you're trying to do and we'll be glad to try and help - thanks!

Comment

• Stellanne
      • Aug 2014

when i first had the programme the Scrapbook MAX icon appeared automatically on the desktop. it was an easy way to access the programme.....one click and i was there. now i have to google Scrapbook MAX and access it that way. i just wondered if there was a way of getting the icon back. hugs x x x

Comment

• Karin
        • Jan 2006

Hi Stellanne,

Is it possible that you are logged on to your computer as a different user than the user you were logged in as when you installed the software?

Maybe you moved or deleted the icon, perhaps accidentally? Have you made any changes to your computer lately (updates, etc.)?

Comment

• Stellanne
          • Aug 2014

I might have deleted it by accident........
          X x xhugs x x x

Comment

Working...
          X