• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mswizard
    Digi Sage
    • Mar 2007

Anyone heard from Wolvsie?

Last anyone has seen/talked to her was back in January. Kinda worried about her. BTW, I've spent the past 3 hours (lol) Looking through the gallery and you ladies have come up with some AMAZING layouts! ~Liz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Hey Liz, Glad to see you in the forum. I haven't seen her online in a while.

Hugs!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

No, not on facebook either.

Comment

• SBM Diane
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2010

Good to hear from you Liz! I have been wondering the same thing. I hope she is doing well!

Comment

• KapiScrap
          Scrap Guru
          • Jun 2010

Unfortunately not... I've emailed her several times... but no reply... and we used to exchange a lot of emails...
          KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• tin tin
            Digi Sage
            • Oct 2010

I haven't heard or seen anything from here on any of the forums or facebook either
            I hope everything is okay!
            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• KapiScrap
              Scrap Guru
              • Jun 2010

I have no idea... unfortunately :-(

Comment

• wolvsie35
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2007

Peek A Boo!

Hi everyone!!!! Thanks so much to be wondering about me...I am doing better now...It has been a rough year for me...After losing my right leg and adjusting to everything...then dealing with Dialysis, and the new meds.....I really didn't know if I was coming or going...lol...I have had some minor surgeries also, with more in the future scheduled...lol..The docs are doing what they can to make sure I can save my left leg as long as possible....its basically a waiting thing....BUT....there is some GOOD NEWS to my madness too!..... I am no longer taking five shots of insulin a day!!!!! Actually, I'm taking NO shots at all for the Diabetes... I have lost 72 pds, and because if that, my pancreas is working again on its own...So I'm happy for that! and like always, I will deal with anything else that gets thrown my way....and feel blessed that I can live another day!
                So thank you all for thinking about me and keeping me in your prayers...Not a day went by that I didn't think of this place....Hope all of you are doing great....If you'd like to catch up or just talk....my new addie for now is [email protected] my old one at charter.net, is full and I can't seem to access my account cause of that....so any emails sent there, I have not received....Sorry....

I am also coming back to this lovely community and in October I will be hosting a challenge again....and giving away some cool new stuff for the ones that participate....
                Unfortunately, I closed my personal store due to obvious reasons....but I will be loading new stuff to SBM store as soon as I can bundle the stuff up...lol...
                I really missed you all very much....Like i have said in the past, I will never leave...just needed a long "vacation" to recover....Love ya all!!!!!!!
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Yahooooo!!! I am So Glad to See everything is getting a little Better for you and Your coming back!! Hugs Woman!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2011

Thank You God for bringing our beautiful Wolvise back you are always in our prayers looking forward to your challenges Hugs Hugs fonzzy xxxx

Comment

• Letha
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2007

Really great to see you back Wolvsie and can't wait for the new challenges!

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

So glad you are ok! I was about ready to come up and check on you

Comment

• tin tin
                          Digi Sage
                          • Oct 2010

Wolvsie,
                          So glad to see you back and feeling better! It is amazing how food, weight, and exercise can change so much in our lives! I am glad your health is better Keep up the good work!
                          Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

• KapiScrap
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Jun 2010

Michele!
                            So happy to have news from you/
                            I gonna email you.
                            HUGS.

Comment

• wolvsie35
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Apr 2007

Thanks everyone for the kind words....I hope you all know you are all like a second family to me...Just knowing you all remember me is a plus....LOL...
                              Marion....you should have come up here to steal me away for awhile....HAHAHAHA! I am living with my parents....I could use a break...as long as you have a place we could have stopped for me to get a quickie Dialysis treatment in...LOL....would have been fun!!!!
                              Sure missed ya all...!!!!! From the bottom of my heart, it makes someone feel good knowing you were missed...and there are so many that care....It's great to be back, and slowly but surely I will get back in the swing of things....I'll get this place WHO-HAing again!!! LMBO!
                              I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X