+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone heard from Wolvsie?

Last anyone has seen/talked to her was back in January. Kinda worried about her. BTW, I've spent the past 3 hours (lol) Looking through the gallery and you ladies have come up with some AMAZING layouts! ~Liz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Hey Liz, Glad to see you in the forum. I haven't seen her online in a while.

Hugs!!

No, not on facebook either.

Good to hear from you Liz! I have been wondering the same thing. I hope she is doing well!

Unfortunately not... I've emailed her several times... but no reply... and we used to exchange a lot of emails...

I haven't heard or seen anything from here on any of the forums or facebook either
    I hope everything is okay!
    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

I have no idea... unfortunately :-(

Default Peek A Boo!

Hi everyone!!!! Thanks so much to be wondering about me...I am doing better now...It has been a rough year for me...After losing my right leg and adjusting to everything...then dealing with Dialysis, and the new meds.....I really didn't know if I was coming or going...lol...I have had some minor surgeries also, with more in the future scheduled...lol..The docs are doing what they can to make sure I can save my left leg as long as possible....its basically a waiting thing....BUT....there is some GOOD NEWS to my madness too!..... I am no longer taking five shots of insulin a day!!!!! Actually, I'm taking NO shots at all for the Diabetes... I have lost 72 pds, and because if that, my pancreas is working again on its own...So I'm happy for that! and like always, I will deal with anything else that gets thrown my way....and feel blessed that I can live another day!
    So thank you all for thinking about me and keeping me in your prayers...Not a day went by that I didn't think of this place....Hope all of you are doing great....If you'd like to catch up or just talk....my new addie for now is craftystitches@gmail.com my old one at charter.net, is full and I can't seem to access my account cause of that....so any emails sent there, I have not received....Sorry....

I am also coming back to this lovely community and in October I will be hosting a challenge again....and giving away some cool new stuff for the ones that participate....
    Unfortunately, I closed my personal store due to obvious reasons....but I will be loading new stuff to SBM store as soon as I can bundle the stuff up...lol...
    I really missed you all very much....Like i have said in the past, I will never leave...just needed a long "vacation" to recover....Love ya all!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yahooooo!!! I am So Glad to See everything is getting a little Better for you and Your coming back!! Hugs Woman!!

Thank You God for bringing our beautiful Wolvise back you are always in our prayers looking forward to your challenges Hugs Hugs fonzzy xxxx