This month, KapiScrap is hosting a fun challenge for a Special Edition of The Groove. The challenge will be as unique as you are, because it's all about YOU! Yes - you'll be a scrapping a self-introduction following Sandrine's guidelines below (thanks for giving us a scrapping twist on the selfie, Sandrine!).
Not only that, Sandrine is giving away a beautiful summer-themed freebie to anyone who participates. To be eligible, you must post your entry to the challenge no later than August 31, 2014. Get involved and have fun!
Here are the challenge instructions from Sandrine:
- Make a layout page (square size) to introduce yourself. You should add at least one picture of yourself.
- As you design your page, please use ALL of the following items:
1) some of your favorite things
2) quirky stuff you like or do
3)your favorite movies/TV shows/food/snack/music
4)what is most important to you
5) your hobbies
6) your favorite season…
- Once you've made your page, please post it in a reply to this challenge thread.
Here is a sample page which introduces me. I have used It’s a Scrapping Thing, which is one of my latest kits: