X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stellanne
    • Aug 2014

Lost downloads

Sorry to be a bother. I have ordered a few kits and things today and have downloaded them very successfully apart from the 'getting wet' glitter pack. I can't find it anywhere, even though it has said it has imported ok. Does it go into a 'secret' place I haven't yet found on the programme. Thank you x x x x hugs x x x x
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Lol.... Stella, when a kit from SBM imports it send papers to the back ground folder, elements to element folder, scrap papers to scrap paper folder, and shapes to the shape folder.

With that being said, if you double click on the background of your work space or go to icon on the top tool bar and click Backgrounds SBM will open the background folder, scroll down until you see the kit you imported. If you click on the element icon at the top, again scroll until you find the kit your looking far, and so on with the rest. If it says it imported it's there, just scroll. It separates everything for easy access

Also, there should be a folder called SBM2 in your documents, which you can open that, click gallery, images, backgrounds, elements, so on. (I am saying this from memory so files in my documents might be backward....urgggg getting old!!)

Hugs!!7
    Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

Do all the things Kimmyanne said but if you want to use papers other than background bring it to your work space and save it as a image

Comment

• Stellanne
        • Aug 2014

Oh WOW.........it's another world in there!!! Thanks loads!! X x x hugs x x x

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Yeah!!! Glad to Help you!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
          X