+ Reply to Thread

Default Ideas for tortoise scrapbook.

Hello everyone,
    I am absolutely amazed at your skills and creativity on this forum. Your FAB scrapbooks leave me with such a lot to learn. I feel like I did as a child when I was learning to play the piano........I so wanted to be excellent at it straight a way I was so frustrated by the learning process.

As you know from my brief introduction of "me", my passion is my Hermann tortoises and I would love to make a scrapbook of them. I have checked out the site and there are so many different kits and embellishments on offer, but what I find as a stumbling block is I cannot see what comes with the kits and therefore their suitability.

Here is where the learning to play the piano shortcuts come in. With all your knowledge are there any kits etc you could point me in the direction of that would help me with my project.

I had two hatching arrive yesterday......they are gorgeous!!!!
    Hugs x x x
    Stella x x x x

You Can Do it!! Its fun!! Let your imagination go and place a item, move, tweak, and it will be your work of art.

As far as your question about kits with turtles.....

I have a kit by designer Carena Scott called "In the Ocean" it has a large turtle in it, but I can't find the kit in her store? Carena also has a kit called My Beach that would work well for your Babies.

Designer Sandrine (Kapiscrap & Art) has an awesome colored Kit series called Sandy Shores1 & 2 and a addon kit of borders. I Love that series of kits personally.

I bet the designers here could even focus on you a special kit, if they are not too busy

Hi Kimmyann, they are tortoises.....not turtles, ha ha ha ha....I am forever saying that to the children at school!! So we are looking at hot stoney areas, grasslike plants and lots of hides.
    I am sure I will get there with my designs, I just have to stop being so excited about the software and needing to use everything!!!!!
    Hugs x x x x
    Stella x x x x

Girl, a turtle is a turtle to me ground or water.... hahahaha

OK, so you need grassy kits..... hmmmm let me think, I know I have some. not at home right now, but thinking