• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stitches
    Mad Scrapper
    • Aug 2006

Template: Pocket Planner

Hi, everyone! Well, the new pocket planners are out in my local store (years 2007-2008). I made this template to fit inside the cover to give as gifts. The one I did for me (doesn't the cook always get the first taste?) used elements from a downloaded kit so I did this one up, using my own stuff, so I could share. I have a list of people to make these for as stocking stuffers! Lots of fun! I am doing a checkbook cover for my mom, too. Anyway, here's the template, if you can use it...you can change anything you desire...it's all movable. The important thing is the size of the page and the stripe down the middle marks the center and should be slightly scored before inserting in the plastic cover. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html
  • babylicious36
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

thankyou for sharing

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

This looks like a wonderful idea, but i'm sure it's an American thing!! Don't ever recall seeing anything like this planner in the UK. Would love to have one....

Now someone is going to correct me ~~ EH??**!!??

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

We English are so behind!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Lisa S
          • Jul 2006

Wow! Thanks. What a great idea. I'm always looking for something to give the mother-in-law for christmas. This would be pefect.
          Lisa

Comment

• NanaC95565
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by stitches View Post
            Hi, everyone! Well, the new pocket planners are out in my local store (years 2007-2008). I made this template to fit inside the cover to give as gifts. The one I did for me (doesn't the cook always get the first taste?) used elements from a downloaded kit so I did this one up, using my own stuff, so I could share. I have a list of people to make these for as stocking stuffers! Lots of fun! I am doing a checkbook cover for my mom, too. Anyway, here's the template, if you can use it...you can change anything you desire...it's all movable. The important thing is the size of the page and the stripe down the middle marks the center and should be slightly scored before inserting in the plastic cover. Enjoy!
            Stitches this is great, wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

Stitches,

Do you a website link for these pocket planners? I'd like to get some more inof about them.
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• stitches
                Mad Scrapper
                • Aug 2006

Hi, Steve. I am just seeing this post but have to run to pick up DD from school. I will post a pic of the one I use when I get back. I am sure they must be avaible online but I got mine at the dollar store or Wal-mart. They have a clear plastic cover and usually a pic of some cute cat or dog. The binding is stapled (but not through the plastic) so I just leave the original cover (for stability) and tuck my LO into the cover with the rest of it. The template shows the front and back of the cover and then needs to folded in the middle. I just made another one today and am thinking these will do great for all those stocking stuffers or teacher gifts.
                I'll send a pic when I get back.
                Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• kode
                  • Mar 2006

This is so cool!!! I love it!!! You said the important part is the size, what size is it suppose to be? When I open it up is it automactically the right size or do I need to resize it? Thanks so much!!! Is your checkbook cover the same size too? Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

• kode
                    • Mar 2006

Oh I forgot to ask what type of paper you print them out on? Thanks

Comment

• coffeelover
                      • Aug 2006

that is SUCH great idea!!! thanks a bunch!
                      Desiree

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Wow... This is brilliant! How come every one else always get this great ideas first? LOL. NO really, this is wonderful. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

<whisper> How can I steal this idea and get away with it? <whisper>

Granny
                        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• stitches
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Aug 2006

Hi! The planner I have is 6.25" tall and 3.75" wide...the template should print out at 7.5" wide by 6.25" tall. Now this is the size I found to work perfect in my planner. As far as I can tell they are pretty universal...I just used 3 different brands and they were the same. I am trying to upload pix now and if I don't get booted offline again you'll see what I mean. If I do get booted, I will try again in the morning.

About the paper...I am using a matte photo paper/everyday weight. I didn't use anything glossy becasue it tends to stick to the plastic cover.
                          Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• stitches
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Aug 2006

Oh, Granny! LOL! You wouldn't be stealing an idea! I love to share stuff like this!! Especially when it means quick, creative gifts! And, I love to find different ways to use "scrapbook pages". Thanks everyone for the kind words!
                            Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• Granny
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Mar 2006

Thanks, Stitches... I'll have to give it a go!

Granny
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X