X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

HEY ~ anyone from the UK know of anything similar.. Come on, don't let us be left behind!!!!

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by srussell View Post
      Stitches,

Do you a website link for these pocket planners? I'd like to get some more inof about them.

Hey Stitches...... Did you ever find that website?? I have tried in vain to find one of these planners in the UK BUT nothing. I'm prepared to order online.

are you able to upload an image of the planner as you bought it from the store??

am I being a pain?????????????

Comment

• stitches
        Mad Scrapper
        • Aug 2006

No! You are not being a pain! I completely forgot!! I'm so sorry!! Here are some pix of the one I got at the dollar store...the one I got from Walmart has been shipped to NJ so I don't have pix of that one. I plan on getting more though so will get pix then. I have searched the web and found some here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/...5&Go.y=7&Go=Go

That link will probably wrap....you may have to copy and paste. These don't have descriptions though so I don't know if they have the plastic cover or not. I will keep looking and let you know if I find any. Want me to ship some? HTH!
        Attached Files
        Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html

Comment

• mh51
          Scrap Guru
          • Jul 2006

Want me to ship some? HTH!

HTH?????????????? Don't know this one.....

Would only need a couple so don't know if shipping is worthwhile. You're a star.....

Comment

• stitches
            Mad Scrapper
            • Aug 2006

HTH= hope this helps
            I just found some planners here: http://tinyurl.com/yckgdq
            The description says they have the plastic cover. Can't beat the price! I am ordering some right now!!
            Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Michaels

For anyone who's interested in U.S. Michael's has the right size planners, too. They're just $1.00 and the pages have neat pictures on them.
              Julie

Comment

• mh51
                Scrap Guru
                • Jul 2006

Just no good for us here in the UK.
                I know Michaels store well. I ALWAYS spend part of my annual trip to the USA in at least one of their stores.
                Truly amazing. Wish I had one around the corner to get MY planner.

Comment

• Abby498
                  • Jun 2009

What program opens a smt file? Is this a template of the calendar itself? I've been looking for one for years and can't find one.
                  I want a template I can print on regular 8X11 paper and then trim.

Comment

• Marshalynn
                    • May 2009

This is a great idea! Never cared much for the pics that were already there, so Im sure gonna make me one...or three! I used this idea on a to-go coffee cup awhile back. We got these clear plastic coffee cups that the inside comes out. So I scrapped a small page with family pics and slid into the clear part and added the inside back in it. Turned out very cute! Thanks for the share!
                    sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Comment

• Marshalynn
                      • May 2009

Yes Michaels does have them. I work there and we are starting to get them for fall already!!! Check the Dollar Bins, thats where ours is located!
                      sigpic

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Comment

• Marshalynn
                        • May 2009

Kode...Ive found that pics print better on stock paper than regular paper and its much cheaper than kodak paper. You would need a "stiff" type of paper for this project so it doesnt get all wrinkled! Hope that helps!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Marshalynn
                          • May 2009

Here's my attempt at the Pocket Planner & posting pics at the same time!...tyvm! Btw...thanks to all those who I snagged embies from that were used here as well!
                          sigpic

Comment

• stitches
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Aug 2006

Very cute! Glad u can use the template! I have others I did and really should post them as soon as I am back home on my desktop. Where I work, I have to keep really good records of my hours and these planners have been a life saver many times!
                            Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• mh51
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Jul 2006

Oh I do so love these little planners when we next visit Florida...!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X