+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

that is SUCH great idea!!! thanks a bunch!
    Desiree

Wow... This is brilliant! How come every one else always get this great ideas first? LOL. NO really, this is wonderful. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

<whisper> How can I steal this idea and get away with it? <whisper>

Granny

Hi! The planner I have is 6.25" tall and 3.75" wide...the template should print out at 7.5" wide by 6.25" tall. Now this is the size I found to work perfect in my planner. As far as I can tell they are pretty universal...I just used 3 different brands and they were the same. I am trying to upload pix now and if I don't get booted offline again you'll see what I mean. If I do get booted, I will try again in the morning.

About the paper...I am using a matte photo paper/everyday weight. I didn't use anything glossy becasue it tends to stick to the plastic cover.

Oh, Granny! LOL! You wouldn't be stealing an idea! I love to share stuff like this!! Especially when it means quick, creative gifts! And, I love to find different ways to use "scrapbook pages". Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Thanks, Stitches... I'll have to give it a go!

Granny

HEY ~ anyone from the UK know of anything similar.. Come on, don't let us be left behind!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Stitches,

Do you a website link for these pocket planners? I'd like to get some more inof about them.

Hey Stitches...... Did you ever find that website?? I have tried in vain to find one of these planners in the UK BUT nothing. I'm prepared to order online.

are you able to upload an image of the planner as you bought it from the store??

am I being a pain?????????????

No! You are not being a pain! I completely forgot!! I'm so sorry!! Here are some pix of the one I got at the dollar store...the one I got from Walmart has been shipped to NJ so I don't have pix of that one. I plan on getting more though so will get pix then. I have searched the web and found some here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_b/...5&Go.y=7&Go=Go

That link will probably wrap....you may have to copy and paste. These don't have descriptions though so I don't know if they have the plastic cover or not. I will keep looking and let you know if I find any. Want me to ship some? HTH!
    Attached Images

Want me to ship some? HTH!

HTH?????????????? Don't know this one.....

Would only need a couple so don't know if shipping is worthwhile. You're a star.....

HTH= hope this helps
    I just found some planners here: http://tinyurl.com/yckgdq
    The description says they have the plastic cover. Can't beat the price! I am ordering some right now!!