+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Smile Michaels

For anyone who's interested in U.S. Michael's has the right size planners, too. They're just $1.00 and the pages have neat pictures on them.
    Julie

Just no good for us here in the UK.
    I know Michaels store well. I ALWAYS spend part of my annual trip to the USA in at least one of their stores.
    Truly amazing. Wish I had one around the corner to get MY planner.

What program opens a smt file? Is this a template of the calendar itself? I've been looking for one for years and can't find one.
    I want a template I can print on regular 8X11 paper and then trim.

This is a great idea! Never cared much for the pics that were already there, so Im sure gonna make me one...or three! I used this idea on a to-go coffee cup awhile back. We got these clear plastic coffee cups that the inside comes out. So I scrapped a small page with family pics and slid into the clear part and added the inside back in it. Turned out very cute! Thanks for the share!

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Me thinks I need additional income, Ive just discovered the SBM Store!!!

Yes Michaels does have them. I work there and we are starting to get them for fall already!!! Check the Dollar Bins, thats where ours is located!

My scrappin pals are Sylvia Esther, Kimmyann & ValerieElaine...with more to come!!!

Kode...Ive found that pics print better on stock paper than regular paper and its much cheaper than kodak paper. You would need a "stiff" type of paper for this project so it doesnt get all wrinkled! Hope that helps!

Here's my attempt at the Pocket Planner & posting pics at the same time!...tyvm! Btw...thanks to all those who I snagged embies from that were used here as well!
    http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...000-Page-1.jpg

Very cute! Glad u can use the template! I have others I did and really should post them as soon as I am back home on my desktop. Where I work, I have to keep really good records of my hours and these planners have been a life saver many times!

Oh I do so love these little planners when we next visit Florida...!!!