+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Template: Pocket Planner

Hi, everyone! Well, the new pocket planners are out in my local store (years 2007-2008). I made this template to fit inside the cover to give as gifts. The one I did for me (doesn't the cook always get the first taste?) used elements from a downloaded kit so I did this one up, using my own stuff, so I could share. I have a list of people to make these for as stocking stuffers! Lots of fun! I am doing a checkbook cover for my mom, too. Anyway, here's the template, if you can use it...you can change anything you desire...it's all movable. The important thing is the size of the page and the stripe down the middle marks the center and should be slightly scored before inserting in the plastic cover. Enjoy!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

thankyou for sharing

Mell
    Mummy2Skye-Leigh
    Australia

My buddy is nanwu

This looks like a wonderful idea, but i'm sure it's an American thing!! Don't ever recall seeing anything like this planner in the UK. Would love to have one....

Now someone is going to correct me ~~ EH??**!!??

Smile

We English are so behind!

Wow! Thanks. What a great idea. I'm always looking for something to give the mother-in-law for christmas. This would be pefect.
    Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by stitches View Post
    Hi, everyone! Well, the new pocket planners are out in my local store (years 2007-2008). I made this template to fit inside the cover to give as gifts. The one I did for me (doesn't the cook always get the first taste?) used elements from a downloaded kit so I did this one up, using my own stuff, so I could share. I have a list of people to make these for as stocking stuffers! Lots of fun! I am doing a checkbook cover for my mom, too. Anyway, here's the template, if you can use it...you can change anything you desire...it's all movable. The important thing is the size of the page and the stripe down the middle marks the center and should be slightly scored before inserting in the plastic cover. Enjoy!
    Stitches this is great, wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing.

Stitches,

Do you a website link for these pocket planners? I'd like to get some more inof about them.

Hi, Steve. I am just seeing this post but have to run to pick up DD from school. I will post a pic of the one I use when I get back. I am sure they must be avaible online but I got mine at the dollar store or Wal-mart. They have a clear plastic cover and usually a pic of some cute cat or dog. The binding is stapled (but not through the plastic) so I just leave the original cover (for stability) and tuck my LO into the cover with the rest of it. The template shows the front and back of the cover and then needs to folded in the middle. I just made another one today and am thinking these will do great for all those stocking stuffers or teacher gifts.
    I'll send a pic when I get back.

This is so cool!!! I love it!!! You said the important part is the size, what size is it suppose to be? When I open it up is it automactically the right size or do I need to resize it? Thanks so much!!! Is your checkbook cover the same size too? Thanks for sharing!!!

Oh I forgot to ask what type of paper you print them out on? Thanks