X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stellanne
    • Aug 2014

Hello from Sheffield, England

Hello, My name is Stella and I live in Sheffield, England. I have specifically bought Scrapbook Max to format my family tree which I have been researching for the last 20 years.

I have many hobbies, but my biggest love is my Hermann tortoises, I have ten adults and 7 hatchlings born this year.

I look forward to meeting you all as virtual friends and being an active member of the forum.
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Hi and Welcome to SBM my name is Robyn user name (fonzzy) I am from Australia looking forward to seeing you join our challenges with photos of your tortoises.Also go to forum scroll down to templates and you will find some freebies and tutorials on how to use the different tools in SBM Happy Scrapping

Comment

• KapiScrap
      Scrap Guru
      • Jun 2010

Hello!

My name is Sandrine and I'm French. I'm a designer at SBM.

I know pretty well SBM.

Hope that you'll join our challenges.

Very welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Sandrine
      KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Howdy Stella!!

I am from the USA State of Texas and can't wait to see you pages!! Scrapping the family tree can be very exciting!! It can tell the stories of each member

Jump in, if you have questions, feel free to ask, We are always Here!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• SBM Diane
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2010

Welcome Stella!! My name is Diane aka SBM Diane. I am from Wisconsin, USA. I have an interest in family history as well since my family has passed down most of the records to me. As Fonzzy mentioned, please check out the challenges and join in. It is a great way to learn Scrapbook Max. It is a very easy software to learn and you can make simple or advanced layouts with it. I look forward to seeing photos of your tortoises. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask in the forum. Someone will be able to answer your questions. Enjoy!!!

Comment

• KapiScrap
            Scrap Guru
            • Jun 2010

Yes! Come and join our challenges!
            KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• cheesepiece
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2010

Hi Stella, my name is Donna, im from Scotland, I live in Edinburgh.
              Great to have a new member, I am very pleased to meet you, and I look forward to seeing your Family History pages.
              SBMDiane has a challenge about Family History, you can go to her challenge and take a look.
              Please feel free to ask any questions, someone will always answer, we are a pretty friendly bunch.

Comment

• Stellanne
                • Aug 2014

Thank you all for your kind welcome. I will certainly check things out and hope to be an active member of the forum. At the moment I am fiddling about with SBM ( see, I have learnt the abbreviation!!) and have so many plans and questions. The challenges sound and look .........well challenging. X x x hugs x x x

Comment

• Kimmyann
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Mar 2009

Slow and easy it will come... You can't fail, you have a great support system here
                  Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                  X