Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

August Challenges Please

Its now August Challenges please girls
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Fonzzy,

I sent Karin a message asking for permission to start threads for challenges, but still do not have access. Sandrine is on Vacation right now, so when she gets back she will have to start some threads.

I have really been busy, with a lot of different stuff and my work load and hours will be picking up soon. I will try to do as many challenges as I can, but don't be surprised if I don't get to pop in as much.
    Hugs!!

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi Kimmyann!

I don't see a message from you - maybe it was misdirected?

Please email me at support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com - put my name in the subject line and I'll be sure to see it. Would love to help out - and thanks for your contributions! looking forward to hearing from you

- Karin

Comment

• fonzzy
        Layout Whiz
        • Feb 2011

Can you just give the regulars our own threads so we can do our own challenges everyone is to busy no one cares about SBM anymore

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

Hi Fonzzy,

Thanks for your suggestion - I will look into it to see what can be done. The 'challenges' forum is a forum started years ago with volunteer participation by those who came forward as challenge hosts. We've all loved the fun it's offered over the years. We're excited to see both designers and creative members offering great ideas. (Also, we do have a fun new issue of The Groove with a designer challenge coming up shortly as summer begins to wind down and folks are coming back from holidays) Thanks for your enthusiasm!
          Last edited by Karin; 08-02-2014, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• fonzzy
            Layout Whiz
            • Feb 2011

Thanks Karin I love SBM and I would be lost without it

Comment

• KapiScrap
              Scrap Guru
              • Jun 2010

Hi ladies!
              I'm back from vacation.... less than 4 hours ago.
              Give me 1 day or so to think about a few challenges.
              Thanks!
              KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

• Karin
                • Jan 2006

Welcome back, Sandrine!

And thanks again for your love of SBM, fonzzy! We all sure love seeing the creative pages you come up with, too.

I've looked into opening up the Challenge and Contests forum to make it easier for more contributors to start challenge threads. Please keep your eyes open for an announcement shortly!

Comment

Working...
                X