+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by tin tin View Post
    We actually do a Christmas in July, and it is next weekend. Is it okay if my layout is about our Christmas in July and not an advent calendar? It is still Christmas lol.
    You can make a card :-)

Has anybody made this project yet? So I have an idea of what it looks like? I am not even sure if the one I made is correct. I already posted it in members gallery. I am kind of hesitate to post it here. But here it is... Let me know if this is wrong ok?

Last edited by Liwayway; 07-27-2014 at 05:01 PM.

That Looks Great!!

You are going for Count Down to Christmas?
    When I was a kid, we had this board thingy and each day 1 through 25 had a little window looking thing. You would open it and it would say something or had a picture.

I haven't had time for any challenges this month

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    That Looks Great!!

You are going for Count Down to Christmas?
    When I was a kid, we had this board thingy and each day 1 through 25 had a little window looking thing. You would open it and it would say something or had a picture.

I haven't had time for any challenges this month
    So is that mean I did it right Kimmyann? Sorry this is the first time I join in this challenge and this is Aldo my first time cresting something a Christmas in July. I actually made 2 of this challenge and I wasn't confident to post it.

Oh and here is the other one I made:

Last edited by Liwayway; 07-28-2014 at 01:04 AM.

I think so Liwayway.... Sandrine just asked you to make something for Christmas.

When I was young after Thanksgiving all us kids would make Christmas decorations for the house or the tree. It was fun, and of course Mom still haves most of it and it is fun to look at all that stuff now. When I look at an item we made, I can remember all us cousins sitting around laughing, coloring, cutting, gluing, glittering, and having a time. It takes you back to the good times, when we were carefree kids

I think your second page would make a wonderful card or wrapping paper for a small gift!! The first one would be a cute card too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    I think so Liwayway.... Sandrine just asked you to make something for Christmas.

When I was young after Thanksgiving all us kids would make Christmas decorations for the house or the tree. It was fun, and of course Mom still haves most of it and it is fun to look at all that stuff now. When I look at an item we made, I can remember all us cousins sitting around laughing, coloring, cutting, gluing, glittering, and having a time. It takes you back to the good times, when we were carefree kids

I think your second page would make a wonderful card or wrapping paper for a small gift!! The first one would be a cute card too...

Hehehe thank you ^__^

Great job Liwayway!
    Thanks Kimmy!
    Anyone else?