+ Reply to Thread

Default How do I save my SBM on back up cd

I had to reset my SBM-thankfully was able to get a re set from the company-but now I'm trying to figure out how to save ( back up) my file. I am using Windows8.1 and I have NO idea how to make a back up disc. Does anyone know?? Thanks

Hi daisydilly!

You can copy the file that your download from your download instructions to a memory key or to a cd-r. When/if you want to reinstall, you would just copy the file from the external source to your desktop, and double-click on it to run the installer.

Does that help? Please let me know if I've answered your question!

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Weeeell not really. . I have no idea where anything is on this new windows 8.1. I seriously thought I had saved my SBM on cd-r ( from other computer) but it would not work. Are we talking the original download??

Hi there!

Yes, I was talking about the file that you originally downloaded from your instructions. If you need a new link to try again, please email me at support [at] scrapbookmax [dot] com - please include your order number or invoice. Thanks!

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
    Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

You know what is funny . If I go in on my flash ( where I saved my original SBM) I can open and edit from that flash--in the SBM program ( am I making sense???) I found this to be a bit odd. However these do not/will not show up as part of my saved scrapbooks. ( projects) Until I learn this new Windows I'm just throwing my hands in the air and taking what I can . Thanks for the help