+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thanks Diane!

Here is my page. I used my own creations. I also love the red accent. I think I may have used too much red though. oops Do I have to go to the back of the line?

Last edited by lindaathome; 06-03-2014 at 08:48 AM.
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Love the black backgrounds used in so many different ways!

Oooh these are just wonderful, I love all the pages you ladies made, seems red is a very popular choice! And everyone beat me to making a lo lol....oh well that's good. Linda y ours is fine, you don't have to get back in line, however the more pages that are made the merrier!

Of course you realize Kaye that I am going to sue you for using the copyright name of one of my kits in SBMax store!!
    Black is Back

..but then again should I sue you or just join in the challenge .... seeing that kit has been in the store for a long time - before you were even here.. OK I'll have mercy - you havent got any money even if I did sue you LOL
    I hope to post mine a bit later

Haha I didn't know you had a kit called that, well it is obviously perfect for he job then, I would like to see your lo, your extra challenge for being cheeky his that you can't use red, yellow or......red as they have already been used. I know what colour I am going to use if I ever get around to doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Saviscrap View Post
    Haha I didn't know you had a kit called that, well it is obviously perfect for he job then, I would like to see your lo, your extra challenge for being cheeky his that you can't use red, yellow or......red as they have already been used. I know what colour I am going to use if I ever get around to doing it!
    LOL I gathered that you didnt know... funny name though .. 2 great minds think alike eeek!
    anyway heres mine straight from a page of my Black is back template in the store ( I cheated and used it as is)
    and added a touch of orange

Lovely pages everyone. Quick work Deanne! Here is another one using Deanne's Et Charbon Kit.

I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35