+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

I am totally in love with my camera. Since I got it last March I barely leave home without it. It is a Canon Rebel EOS3 and i have 2 lens for it. an 18-55mm and my favorite 55-250mm

I got a Rebel too!! Love it!! I need another Lens, I have the 18-55mm, but want More!!

I have another small Canon, that is always in my pocket, but it don't take near as Good of pictures like the Rebel.

Signature Made with Sandy Shores, Sea Story, Memory Beach

Quote Originally Posted by Letha View Post
    I am totally in love with my camera. Since I got it last March I barely leave home without it. It is a Canon Rebel EOS3 and i have 2 lens for it. an 18-55mm and my favorite 55-250mm
    Canons are great cameras Letha. We've had canon cameras before and I can tell it was really awesome back then. Now I have a Nikon D3100 and it takes awesome pictures as well. It is also has two lenses an 18-55mm and 55-200mm we bought it as a bundle. My husband bought it for me so I can start learning how to take good pictures but he is the one enjoying more than I do ^_^ ...

Liwayway, tell him he needs is own toys!! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Liwayway, tell him he needs is own toys!! hahahaha
    hahaha kimmyann ^__^ actually i don't use it that much since I'm a beginner and he's using it more than I do I just got tired of targeting me as his model lol.

Thats why I am always behind the camera! LOL

That is Correct Letha!!!

I have pictures of everything, but Kimmyann is Lacking of shots of herself (which is a Good Thing Most of the time )

I get in at least 1 shot per event or outing, just enough to record that I was there only because in the future I don't want to say "I wish I had a picture of me and so and so"...Lol 1 is enough though

At the Family reunion they took my camera away from me so I would get in some family shots..... some people can't take pictures!! When I got my Rebel back and started looking I had shots of the ground, peoples hair, the roof of the tent and so on

I agree about some people not being able to take pics. My sister and I put her bike helmet on Leea and got her up on the bike between the 2 of us. My husband was supposed to take the picture. NO BIKE IN THE SHOT AT ALL. Just heads. We could have left Leea in her wheelchair for that! LOL