Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billie Jo
    • Feb 2007

Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to make our own shapes for Scrapbook Max!

Comment

• coletteb
      • Aug 2010

I'm looking for someone to make up a custom photo shape for me (it's the basic shape of a shield - I can easily provide the outline of the shape). I'd love to discuss options, rates for creating this one shape. Anyone know anybody that might do that?

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

I wrote back in the other thread you posted here.....I can help you for no charge.....just email me at [email protected].... unless these 2 are one of the ones you need....<wink>
        Attached Files
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mamabear72
          • Jul 2007

cant find sbm shapes folder, help....

I don't know where to find my smb shapes file? Would you please give me a step by step on how to find my scrapbook max program, thank you thank you thank you!!!

Originally posted by srussell View Post
          As promised, here's some basic Photoshapes (circles, half-circles, ovals and triangles) that you can use with any of your papers scraps or photos. The shapes will be installed into the SBM "Shapes" folders under "Basic"

Enjoy!

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

Go to C:/My Documents Folder> Scrapbookmax 2.0> Gallery> Images> and you will see your shape folder...
            Hope this helps...
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• mamabear72
              • Jul 2007

Thanks Wolvsie but I'm still lost...when I click on my computer then cdrive, my documents dont show up. I can access MY documents via my "start icon" and in that is scrapbookmax (I have the old version) then when I click on it the only folder that shows up is is Projects. what in the world am i doing wrong? I also used to know how to create a photo shape in sbm but i've forgotten that too, it's been years since I've scrapbooked
              Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
              Go to C:/My Documents Folder> Scrapbookmax 2.0> Gallery> Images> and you will see your shape folder...
              Hope this helps...

Comment

• kritiana08
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                Woweeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you
                Way to go Steve. The ones I did are smaller, so these ones will be a great addition. Glad you're back safe and sound!

Comment

• fonzzy
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2011

Thank you Fonzzy

Comment

Working...
                  X