• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairy Godmother
    • Jan 2014

Brag Bag

I think I may have just goofed.
    I bought a kit that is called a With A Cherry On Top Brag Book. So the pages are completely designed for you and all you have to do is add pictures. Well, these pages are all in landscape form. I need them to be in portrait form. Can they be changed somehow? I never even thought about this when I bought the kit.

Thank you for your help
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

Click on the Background tab, then go to page sizes and see if you can change it there.

You might have to move things around a bit.
    Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
      Layout Whiz
      • Feb 2011

Go into size make it 5x7 then you have to turn page around to fit you will also have to play around with photo placements and embellishments

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

I don't think she can move the embies around as I'm pretty sure they are quick pages, so if the elements allow you to have it as a portrait look you could make it a flip book, so instead of turning pages from right to left, flip from bottom to top.

Sorry I don't think you can do anything else with it otherwise, other than change from portrait to landscape in SBM and do what Fonnzy and Kimmy suggested by changing the background size

Comment

• Fairy Godmother
          • Jan 2014

The reason I believe it can be done is because I found this exact quick page on etsy. There is a woman there that creates all kinds of cute things and some of it is bought from SBM. She has the exact page that I bought and has it turned from a horizontal creation to a vertical creation. (it is a quick page) It's also a full size page (8.5 x 11). I had originally thought it was created completely from scratch but then I found it on SBM so I thought, well heck I'll just buy it myself and then I can create several different things and not have to buy it from Etsy.

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

Quick pages can't be changed as far as moving elements around, but Templates can. You could change sizes of Quick pages, but nothing else..... sorry we couldn't help..... Is there a kit that matches the page? You could recreate it.
            Hugs!!

Comment

• Fairy Godmother
              • Jan 2014

I found the person that had this page. She told me that it was bought in a kit and she told me where to buy it. I found the exact size page and "voila" it's done.

Thank you all

Comment

Working...
              X