+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lynx

Default Lynx -Exciting announcement too

I am so Thrilled to announce that our new Designer Kaye Savic AKA Saviscrap is going to be working with me doing some collaboration kits.. Kaye will be posting her co-ordinating kits with the same theme name ( this one is LYNX) but in her own thread/post....But they will match Mine.Saviscrap has a very Gifted eye for design style as you will know if you have seen her work. Kaye will be using my kits, papers and embellishments to make her wonderful style Clusters and cluster Frames, brads, tags , alphas and whatever her designer heart comes up with.. Her work will match and co-ordinate with all of my kits so you can mix and match to your hearts desire! With tons of goodies to make the largest photobooks and scrapbooks. Saviscrap will also be working along with Kapiscrap with the same delightful flair , so keep your eyes open for some exclusively beautiful work from Kaye!

EXCLUSIVE to Scrapbook Max Store
    Available as a Template or in a KIT

Store Search Details :
    Kit / Template Name: LYNX
    Designer: Deanne Gow-Smith / Moonbeam

Available In My Scrapbook Max Store : type kit/template name in search box in the store
    OR Click Deanne Gow-Smith
    in the Designers names list (left menu on store home page)
    and type kit/template name in search box

Check out my Gallery
    browse pages of My designs
    ALL available in SBMax store

Last edited by Moonbeam; 05-10-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Awesome!!! Can't wait to see what you two come up with!! I bet it will be Fabulous!!

I am so Thrilled to announce that our new Designer Kaye Savic AKA Saviscrap is going to be working with me doing some collaboration kits.. Kaye will be posting her co-ordinating kits with the same theme name ( this one is LYNX) but in her own thread/post....But they will match Mine.Saviscrap has a very Gifted eye for design style as you will know if you have seen her work. Kaye will be using my kits, papers and embellishments to make her wonderful style Clusters and cluster Frames, brads, tags , alphas and whatever her designer heart comes up with.. Her work will match and co-ordinate with all of my kits so you can mix and match to your hearts desire! With tons of goodies to make the largest photobooks and scrapbooks. Saviscrap will also be working along with Kapiscrap with the same delightful flair , so keep your eyes open for some exclusively beautiful work from Kaye!
    Thank you for this lovely introduction Deanne!!

Yes we are both very excited at our new venture together, we hope that you will love the things we create, we are preaty pleased ourselves at to what we have come up with!! Deanne will be putting all the lovelies together and we will both play with them to create some,hopefully wonderful things that you will all love!

So watchout for some new and interesting things from the both of us

So for my first entry in my store is the Lynx Frame Cluster Set
    It is the only thing in store at thins stage lol but believe me there are lots more coming....and I spelt my first sntry wrong lolol....hey I am new at this!

LOL there were a few spelling bloopers in your post telling us you spelled your first product name wrong LOL Are you hitting the booze with all the excitement????

hahaha..........I am having a very frustrating day.....

Poor Luvvy! Never Mind.. we don't care if you can spell as long as you keep designing LOL

Kaye, it's all Good... We know how excited you are and trust me.... I know how frustrating this stuff can be!! How many emails have we shared over program frustrations!!! Your Wonderful and you and Deanne together will rock the scrapbook world!!!

I agree I'me loving what I see so far you girls rock

Fabulous News! I can't wait to see the results of this new collaboration!
    I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35