Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Wow! Lilaway... it is so good to see you back... I havent seen you for a long time... welcome home..aand lovely pages you did. How come you only have the trial version of SBMax? Didn't you have the software when you were here before?

Comment

• Sassy
      • Aug 2007

Liwayway - of course it's ok, the more the merrier
      your layouts are great off to the gallery now to see them in full size

if it isn't in the scrapbook it didn't happen!

Comment

• Sassy
        • Aug 2007

your layouts are gorgeous Liwayway, I'm so glad you posted them

Comment

• Liwayway
          Mad Scrapper
          • Nov 2006

Hello Moonbeam ^__^ it's good to be back in our forum... I know it's been a long time I haven't been back here. I've been busy moving around. Thank you for welcoming me back ^_^ I really appreciate it. I do still have my old version of scrapbookmax but I want to try this newer version and I want to see what's the newer addition. I kept all of them here as a matter of fact. I actually introduce scrapbook max to my family and they love it.

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
          Wow! Lilaway... it is so good to see you back... I havent seen you for a long time... welcome home..aand lovely pages you did. How come you only have the trial version of SBMax? Didn't you have the software when you were here before?

Comment

• Liwayway
            Mad Scrapper
            • Nov 2006

Thank you Sassy... I'm so glad that I am able to join the challenge. It's been a long time I haven't done scrapbooking and now I am so eager to make some ^_^ .

Originally posted by Sassy View Post
            your layouts are gorgeous Liwayway, I'm so glad you posted them

Comment

• Saviscrap
              • Nov 2011

Welcome Liwaway! Nice to see another new/old face in the forums and in a challenge, I hope you can make your way into all the fun challenges this month, we still have a few days to go of the month. There should be lots more next month though, so I am sure we shall see you then too. Lovely Lo's too

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

The old version? Liwaway!! Is it that long ago you were here? But see we remember you.. you're gorgeous!
                and by the way the new version is amazingly better! I didnt realize how much better until I used SBMax at a friends house last week ( the old version) and I everytime I went to do something.. the function wasnt there... so enjoy all the new things you can do with it

Comment

• Liwayway
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Nov 2006

Yeah I saw the difference and is the newer version 2.0 can work for windows 8 OS? Coz my laptop has a windows 8 OS in it. Saviscrap I will definitely coming back for more challenges ��

Comment

• Sassy
                    • Aug 2007

yes SBM version 2.0 does work on Windows 8, but they need to be installed in a set order if you had the Wedding or Baby editions. If not then you just transfer SBM 2.0 onto your new OS.

Comment

• twpclerk
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Feb 2008

Hi All, I haven't been around for QUITE AWHILE, checking this out and would love to try a layout again, but can't find the download for the quotes? Thanks for your help.
                      Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                      *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                      Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                      OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by twpclerk View Post
                        Hi All, I haven't been around for QUITE AWHILE, checking this out and would love to try a layout again, but can't find the download for the quotes? Thanks for your help.
                        Hello there twpclerk, I remember you.. it has been a while and it is sooo good to see you here again -WELCOME! I think it is very exciting to see some of the old team back in action..
                        I just popped in to check out whats happening in the challenges.. which are red hot since Kaye started getting behind it ... About your question.... as far as I can see, I think in this challenge the download freebie is at the end - its a prize for doing it... You just use the words / phrase given on your page . I noticed everyone has different fonts and ways of laying out the words so just take the Autumn or Spring quote and do your own thing with your own fonts... ( I hope I'm right) But someone else will come along andf set us straight if I'm not)
                        Thanks for joining in . the more the merrier.... and it makes me want to join in and have a go to.. Hope I get time this afternoon
                        all the best,
                        Deanne

Comment

• twpclerk
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Feb 2008

Thanks Moonbeam, got busy this afternoon, hopefully can try this one before the month's over. Saw the first few and thought they were the same font as the preview, will check it out a little better.
                          Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                          *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                          Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                          OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

I had to have a go at this one... thanks for a great Challenge Kaye and Karyn

Comment

• SBM Diane
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2010

Beautifully created Deanne!!! Looking forward to seeing your layout twpclerk! Welcome to you and Liwayway!!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                                • Nov 2011

Great page Deanne, welcome to all our new ones, would be fantastic to see you around the challenges, we will have a whole new lot for thee month of June as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X