X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Howdy gals!!! I have the local flower shop (I grow them, not scrap them).
    Ms. Kaye I will kindly come patronize your fine establishment, and then watch out for Sheriff Moon's beam
    Here's a photograp I took of Kimmyanns beautiful Florist shop... Kimmyann IF you would like the photo I sideline as a photographer and will sell you a copy for $24

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

AS you can see My Scrapbook Shop has been so profitable that I have re-invested the profits in a Discount Variety store... Boy I get some wierd customers in there... I have a few stories to tell about themmm.. wait and see!

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

well the main streets starting to look real purdy. while we are showing off the storefronts I thought I'd better show you mine!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

LOL ...Character plus.... BUT I dont thinnk you are in the MAIN street of town are you? and is that Rick on the froont porch?
          It Does look like a THIRSTY place though!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

no i couldn't afford the main street,so a little outa town. think that was Rick and Ian the day i took the photo.

Yer people just saddle up and mosey on outa town a bit, some "sheriff" told me that I wasn't allowed to build in the main street as the pianola was a tad noisy, but thats ok plenty of room here for my cutomers horses and aint complaining about the amount of clientele I git.

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Sure darn thing... that is Ian sleepin' in that chair by the door... So thats where he was I thought he was goin' over there to help Rick fix the place up a bit... anyways... he's a gonna get it for sleepin' on the job agin... Next time NO BEER UNTIL THEY FINISH THE WORK!!!
              Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-22-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Just released on the market ... Prime commercial real estate bargain of the year... any fair offer considered. If you would like to move in to Max County make an offer and the General Store could be yours... the whole town will pop in and visit you we all do our shopping there. To register your interest in owning this store please post your claim below and the store is yours.. Who will be the towns next GROCER?

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Here's conversation by 2 staff members in My Discount variety $2 store:
                  Jenny: " I have a great idea, we could make some joke items and sell them in the store, we'd make a fortune on it"

Patty: Sounds Great.. I know!... We could buy a thousand tines of baked beans, make new labels for themand sell them as a spa bath"

Jenny: "What???"

Patty: it's a joke rememeber... - ya know what Baked beans do to ya"

Jenny" Oh YEah LOL"

Patty" The labels we make will say ... MAGIC BEAN SPA BATH" and the instructions will read.
                  Eat can of Baked beans
                  wait 2-3 hrs
                  get into warm bath
                  you have auto spa bath

Jenny " let's do it..
                  ( the girls do their stuff and stock the shelves with their tins of MAGIC BEAN SPA BATH and they sell for triple what they paid for them)

They DO sell like hotcakes..people chuckle but then.............................................
                  Customer comes to counter and asks
                  Customer: " Do these really work? Do you TIP the beans into the water? "

Jenny REALLY!!! she did ask that! so Jenny tells Patty about it and....) " oh my! No wonder they put such rediculously explicit instructions on labels "

Patty:< laughing with tears rolling down cheeks> " You should have told her -Yeah... it would be worth the refund when she came back"

This might not be funny except it is a true story...

OK so all you residents and visitors to Max County... what's been happening at YOUR place of employment... have any funny stories about the work place?
                  Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-22-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Wow!!! I Love the Picture you took of my store!! You showed off all of the Purdy flowers. Yes I would pay your photography fee. Kaye I would Gladly sit on your porch and drink a cold brew. That Scrapbook store sure is inviting!!

We need a new sheriff, someone was running down main street screaming the aliens are coming!! I think Doctor Marion might have a new Patient in town!! Might have to borrow a horse from saloon to round up this new patient
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Mar 2009

ROTF!!!! I have been to towns where that would be a actual conversation!!!!! hehehehehehehe
                      Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                        • Nov 2011

some interestin staff members that you have workin for ya Moon. It's nice to see thure enterprisin spritit though!

Not sure i'm in a position to tell too many of the stories that i hear though, ya know a bartenders like a doctor...people get lonely, mosy on in and spill the beans....not your sorta beans if ya know what I mean.

Kimmy, I bin meanin to tell the town to look our for the alien preacher, he skippped into town week afor last and spoke to folk here in the saloon about strange lights in the sky that he's heard about ...here abouts......an he booked hiself a room here and wanders out afta sun down and takes a bottle of ma moonshine...errr whisky and watches the sky, jus waitin, jus watchin, then BOOM......he done near broke ma sallon doors down cryin out ....with what you said Kimmy "the aliens are comin, the aliens are comin" well shooot, I sent him packin, throws his duffel bag out tha front door and kicked his scrawny beehind and said i didn't want folks around here getting scared by his nonsense talk. So I sees he made it to the main street then!

Comment

• Kimmyann
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Mar 2009

Yeppers!!! Ima Thinkin he a needing straight jacket!! Lets Hope he don't go a Streaking!!

We might have to deputize our quit-tired sheriff again to get him run outta Max County!!
                          Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                            • Nov 2011

naaaaa never gnna happen, last I sees of him he was fighting all the women for the special 50%off in Moons scrapbooking store , right there on tha main street. i kid you not!!

heard she was holdin some classes and his name was right there first on tha list....I kid you not, I sees it with me own eyes...I was second on the list.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
                              ROTF!!!! I have been to towns where that would be a actual conversation!!!!! hehehehehehehe
                              It was an actual conversation... names are changed to protect the innocent. But I made the tins of Magic bean Spa Bath
                              KAYE! I have a diary from Grabba Bargain Discount Store where we worked... maybe the Diary was after your time... not sure bu there are plenty " Customer Of the Day " stories in there... all real!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                                It was an actual conversation... names are changed to protect the innocent. But I made the tins of Magic bean Spa Bath
                                KAYE! I have a diary from Grabba Bargain Discount Store where we worked... maybe the Diary was after your time... not sure bu there are plenty " Customer Of the Day " stories in there... all real!
                                I can't remember the diary, but I only remember one heck of a story where you got a thief in a headlock!!!
                                Guys this is a real and true story

Oh and when i asked our managers wife is she was Gay....therafter realizing what i had said and proceeded to be embarrassed has she not been Gay (Gay was our managers wifes name) ((I hadn't met the owners wife before))

Comment

Working...
                                X