X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Why Not Move into Max County

Why Not Move into Max County? It's a lovely little country town with some interesting residents.
    YOU can move in and assume a role as whatever you like in this make believe town.
    I am the Law Officer.
    Welcome to Max County... My name's Sheriff Moon and dont get in my Beam or I'll nab ya! I am the sheriff of Max County so stay on the right side of the Law and you'll be ok.... Here's how on the ball I am:
    I was on police patrol parked outside a bar. After last callI noticed a man leaving the bar so drunk that he could barely walk.
    The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with me the local sheriff quietly observing. Gotcha I thought!After what seemed an eternity in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his truck and fell into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off.
    Finally, he got into the car and started the engine, switched the wipers on and off – What for it was, dry summer night, ..He MUST be drunk as a skunk! Heflicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left. At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.
    I having waited patiently all this time, now started up my patrol car, put on the flashing lights, promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyser test. To MY amazement, the breathalyser indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, I said, 'I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyser equipment must be broken.'
    'I seriously doubt it', said the truly proud Man. 'Tonight I'm the designated decoy.'
    So I have learned my lesson... I don't trust any of Ya! I won't be fooled again
    Stay Clean'
    Regards, Officer Moon
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

What have you been inhaling Ms Moonbeam, some MOON SHINE??

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

( you have to read the thread by Kimmyann : HELLO ..to understand Max County)
      Now, back to what you said: What!!! Moonshine. The very mention of illegal liquor gets me going...I will tolerate no Moonshine in my County - I'll have you locked up and Confiscate you stills and all your booze.. ( and thank you for the donation to my liquor stash)

Comment

• Saviscrap
        • Nov 2011

Dagburn it, I own the local liquor store in this town, how did you know about my Mooshine making on the side, I thought everyone knew it was a legit business, there is obviously no getting past you being out local constabulary and all *hiccup* scuse me

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

Howdy gals!!! I have the local flower shop (I grow them, not scrap them).
          Ms. Kaye I will kindly come patronize your fine establishment, and then watch out for Sheriff Moon's beam
          Hugs!!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Well little lady I have seen some of your fine flowers! you are welcome anytime to come into the saloon part of my fine establishment where we might have a drink some time. Sheriff Moon has been known to patronize it too. She keeps the local rif raf out.

Comment

• Kimmyann
              Scrap Guru
              • Mar 2009

Thank ya very kindly for the kind words about my garden gems.

it's always nice to have a nice cool brew after working in the garden.

Will Sheriff Moon keep the goats from running through our town and eating my begonias?
              Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Crikey I'll keep the goats out of your begonias ....I'll shoot them and sell the meat to the local butcher....Do we have one?Fermented Begonias make a nice wine... never mind selling the flowers... I will give to a license to make wine ok!( For a price)

Support your local Sheriff.... She cant stand up on her own!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by wench View Post
                  ..............you are welcome anytime to come into the saloon part of my fine establishment where we might have a drink some time. Sheriff Moon has been known to patronize it too. She keeps the local rif raf out.
                  The Sheriff only goes to your establishment to keep an eye on your patrons... thats the only reason.... Lemonade only for me

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Lemonade with a shot of fermented begonias? Lol
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Excuse me but you just go tend your flower shop and leave the Mixers" up to the hotel owner.. YOU dont have a llicense and it could result in a severe penalty. My Jail is empty at the moment

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Let me introduce myself. I am Dr Marion, the local headshrinker. Any one needing special counseling, just let me know. I have a wonderful soft couch. I offer discounts for group therapy. My charges are fairly reasonable, (but keep in mind, I do have a yacht to pay for)

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

I demand to see your diploma.. Law states it must be displayed on your wall - severe penalties apply if it is not!
                          .. also do you have any appointments available Saturday morning on the couch on your yacht? It might take me 2 days to tell you all my problems. Is that OK.. the whole weekend on the yacht?

Comment

• Saviscrap
                            • Nov 2011

Well, pardners, surely you will need a bar tender on this weekend on the yacht! Just how big is this sea fairing barge anyway Doc?

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Hey Doc!! We all need the weekend on the Yacht to clear our minds, so you can get to the root of our problems!! But Please Start with the Sheriff, I will stay with bartender, surely we can find something to do
                              Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                              X