Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saviscrap
    • Nov 2011

**walks in rubbing eyes**sound effects whiooowhiooo**did I hear cup cakes, is that my breakfast??

Dungeeons?? *rubs chin* hmmm good place to make me mmonshine* "erghh can't think about moonshine this early in the morning" Fonzzy Sue any chance of a fiiiine cup of coffee??

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

All of you mental cases on my yacht for the weekend? I don't think so. I have a nice romantic weekend planned sailing around EASTER island. Make a appointment for next week.

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

LOL.... Dag Nabit!! Doc, please please please book at least the Sheriff!!

You could put her in a dingy being pulled by the Yacht!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
          All of you mental cases on my yacht for the weekend? I don't think so. I have a nice romantic weekend planned sailing around EASTER island. Make a appointment for next week.
          apart from slander here we have a confiscation law that will render you Doc! without a yatch. Unless you have proof of how you came to finance your yacht it is charged that you got this boat by illgotten gains from selling shrunken heads. thereby be on notice of the.............

Criminal Assets Confiscation Taskforce Launch
          Launched in January 2011, the Criminal Assets Confiscation Taskforce (CACT) was formed to enhance the identification and pursuit of potential criminal asset confiscation matters.

The AFP led taskforce is a Commonwealth initiative dedicated to taking the profit out of crime by targeting criminals and their assets derived from criminal activity.
          you no longer have a boat... I am confiscating it.

Notice the LAUNCH in the crime act notice.... that aint the only thing being Launched.

Comment

• Moonbeam
            • Mar 2006

no -one NEW movin' in to town? We need a MacDonalds store owner?

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Sorry Sheriff, but first you will have to catch me! I am still sailing. Also as far as illgotten gains? you should see my clients list from my practice in Scrapville! There was plenty of money to be made there. This is clearly a case of government overstepping its' bounds again.
              (and you can't call it slander if it is true!)

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

Ground control to Water Police.... Ground control to water police...come in water police ... search for yatch named Head Shrinker in County Harbor... torpedos at the ready.

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

With all the lawlessness in this town I am having a nervous breakdown.. I need more than Dr. Marion.. in fact I RESIGN AS SHERIFF! the lawmans office is now up for grabs.We need a new Sheriff that can handle the stress of this town... I have decided to quit as Sheriff and open the towns first Scrapbooking Store... right in the main street

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

Wow!!! The Doctor fixed the Sheriff and made her realize the Scrapbook Store would be more Therapeutic for her Mind!!!

Go Doctor Marion!!!

I will have to drop by and check out your scrapping supplies soon. Right now trying to get some new plants repotted. Mothers Day is coming up and People love to give Mom pretty flowers on that day.
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

No thant dang doctor aint fixed me yet! I just can't afford her on my Sheriff salary... surely scrapbook sales will be more lucrative

Comment

• Saviscrap
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                        I thank we need to run da doc outa town, not real sociable like is she......all dat moonshone i bin givin her over the years, SHE said it was for her medical prctice, but I knows me a little secret!

Comment

• Saviscrap
                          • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Moonbeam View Post
                          No thant dang doctor aint fixed me yet! I just can't afford her on my Sheriff salary... surely scrapbook sales will be more lucrative
                          Well miss moonshine...err moonbeam theres some real pretty thangs goin on in your shop there. I like you so much more now you aren't sheriff. Who needs a yacht anyway when you can play at scrapbooking all weekend!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                            • Mar 2006

As Sheriff I woulda run her clean outs town but now I run a scrapbook store- She's my best customer... Leave her alone!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                              • Mar 2006

Best thing I ever Did... ditched the stressful Sheriff's job and bought my very own Scrapbook Store... right in the main street... Come in and get yourself a bargain.. everything on sale at the moment 50% OFF

Comment

• Saviscrap
                                • Nov 2011

nice place you have there...and 50% off I better do some shopping!!

Comment

Working...
                                X