+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    All of you mental cases on my yacht for the weekend? I don't think so. I have a nice romantic weekend planned sailing around EASTER island. Make a appointment for next week.
    I thank we need to run da doc outa town, not real sociable like is she......all dat moonshone i bin givin her over the years, SHE said it was for her medical prctice, but I knows me a little secret!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam View Post
    No thant dang doctor aint fixed me yet! I just can't afford her on my Sheriff salary... surely scrapbook sales will be more lucrative
    Well miss moonshine...err moonbeam theres some real pretty thangs goin on in your shop there. I like you so much more now you aren't sheriff. Who needs a yacht anyway when you can play at scrapbooking all weekend!

As Sheriff I woulda run her clean outs town but now I run a scrapbook store- She's my best customer... Leave her alone!

Best thing I ever Did... ditched the stressful Sheriff's job and bought my very own Scrapbook Store... right in the main street... Come in and get yourself a bargain.. everything on sale at the moment 50% OFF

nice place you have there...and 50% off I better do some shopping!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Howdy gals!!! I have the local flower shop (I grow them, not scrap them).
    Ms. Kaye I will kindly come patronize your fine establishment, and then watch out for Sheriff Moon's beam
    Here's a photograp I took of Kimmyanns beautiful Florist shop... Kimmyann IF you would like the photo I sideline as a photographer and will sell you a copy for $24

AS you can see My Scrapbook Shop has been so profitable that I have re-invested the profits in a Discount Variety store... Boy I get some wierd customers in there... I have a few stories to tell about themmm.. wait and see!

well the main streets starting to look real purdy. while we are showing off the storefronts I thought I'd better show you mine!!

LOL ...Character plus.... BUT I dont thinnk you are in the MAIN street of town are you? and is that Rick on the froont porch?
    It Does look like a THIRSTY place though!

no i couldn't afford the main street,so a little outa town. think that was Rick and Ian the day i took the photo.

Yer people just saddle up and mosey on outa town a bit, some "sheriff" told me that I wasn't allowed to build in the main street as the pianola was a tad noisy, but thats ok plenty of room here for my cutomers horses and aint complaining about the amount of clientele I git.