+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Let me introduce myself. I am Dr Marion, the local headshrinker.
    HHMMMM?? on re-reading this I wonder?
    She is a psychiatrist isnt she..
    aren't they called just Shrinks?
    A Headshrinker? You all sure she aint no cannibal that collects shrunken heads? Now THAT would be a distinct violation of County Max Law.. I will lock her up in the dungeon for that! ( and Impound her yacht Hehehe ) Anyone for sailing this weekend..FREE!

No callin' the Sheriff a Puff please. I aint toleratin' no disrespect for the Law here.

Im errr, I'm errr err reconsidering the weekend with the Doc, but Sheriff if you do impound the yacht, you just slip on over the keys to the saloon and I could fetch a price for a sailing weekend for some locals....if ya know what I mean (wink)

No disrepec intended ma'am, did I say puff, no what I actually said was you know your STUFF, best get Doc Marion to check those ears of yours.......but don't get too close ...shrink shrink

Maybe my problem is the Doc is workin on me gradually - maybe she shrunk my ears already! Will measure them before and after the next visit to be safe.

Hehehe.... The Sheriff will be busy.... I know there will be a cupcake bandit in town ** grinning with little devil horns**

O No!! I don't want to go to Granny's Dungeon!!

the devil doesn't have horns you goober I could throw you into the dungeon just for saying that!

You dont have to pinch my cup cakes I will give you one as long as you pass it on and do a good deed for someone in
    need Kimmyann

Thanks Fonzzy Sue!!! I will supply Doctor Marion with a Bouquet Roses a week till she fixes our Mean Sheriff

Not Granny's Dungeon Please Sheriff!!! I will be good, well..... ummm .... I will try to be better!!

Quote Originally Posted by fonzzy View Post
    You dont have to pinch my cup cakes I will give you one as long as you pass it on and do a good deed for someone in
    need Kimmyann
    PINCH your cakes.. did I miss something here... thats shoplifting.Book 'em Danno! This will look great on my report.. you're gone Kimmyann...get ready for the dungeon ( and gimme that cake)