X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fonzzy
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2011

Hi all let me introduce myself I am Fonzzy Sue your local coffee and cake shop owner I can supply coffee and cakes for a day on the yacht

Comment

• Saviscrap
      • Nov 2011

Well thats mighty nice of you Fonnzy Sue, they will go down a treat, it seems though that Doc marion is in hiding, perhaps she doesn't want us all on the yacht with her....I'm thinkin that the sheriff will have to go a huntin for her!

Comment

• Moonbeam
        • Mar 2006

Hi coffee shop girl.. I'm the mean nasty in your face sheriff. I'm ready to jump on anyone to my County Clean... Now Coffee...YES we need a coffee shop for all the drunks to sober up after they have visited the pub.
        I see youre ready to jump in on a business opportunity.. feeding Dr Marions Patients on the yacht

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
          Hey Doc!! We all need the weekend on the Yacht to clear our minds, so you can get to the root of our problems!! But Please Start with the Sheriff,
          Just what do you mean by that Flower girl.... You all sayin' I got more problems than you all? Don't get on my bad side.. I have power in this county! A night in the dungeon ( granny's Dungeon) will sort ya all out!

Comment

• Saviscrap
            • Nov 2011

Fonzzy Sue, the Shefiff speaks nasty talk, but deep inside she is as s oft as one of your cream puffs you sell

Comment

• Moonbeam
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
              Let me introduce myself. I am Dr Marion, the local headshrinker.
              HHMMMM?? on re-reading this I wonder?
              She is a psychiatrist isnt she..
              aren't they called just Shrinks?
              A Headshrinker? You all sure she aint no cannibal that collects shrunken heads? Now THAT would be a distinct violation of County Max Law.. I will lock her up in the dungeon for that! ( and Impound her yacht Hehehe ) Anyone for sailing this weekend..FREE!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                • Mar 2006

No callin' the Sheriff a Puff please. I aint toleratin' no disrespect for the Law here.

Comment

• Saviscrap
                  • Nov 2011

Im errr, I'm errr err reconsidering the weekend with the Doc, but Sheriff if you do impound the yacht, you just slip on over the keys to the saloon and I could fetch a price for a sailing weekend for some locals....if ya know what I mean (wink)

Comment

• Saviscrap
                    • Nov 2011

No disrepec intended ma'am, did I say puff, no what I actually said was you know your STUFF, best get Doc Marion to check those ears of yours.......but don't get too close ...shrink shrink

Comment

• Moonbeam
                      • Mar 2006

Maybe my problem is the Doc is workin on me gradually - maybe she shrunk my ears already! Will measure them before and after the next visit to be safe.

Comment

• Kimmyann
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Mar 2009

Hehehe.... The Sheriff will be busy.... I know there will be a cupcake bandit in town ** grinning with little devil horns**

O No!! I don't want to go to Granny's Dungeon!!
                        Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

the devil doesn't have horns you goober I could throw you into the dungeon just for saying that!

Comment

• fonzzy
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2011

You dont have to pinch my cup cakes I will give you one as long as you pass it on and do a good deed for someone in
                            need Kimmyann

Comment

• Kimmyann
                              Scrap Guru
                              • Mar 2009

Thanks Fonzzy Sue!!! I will supply Doctor Marion with a Bouquet Roses a week till she fixes our Mean Sheriff

Not Granny's Dungeon Please Sheriff!!! I will be good, well..... ummm .... I will try to be better!!
                              Hugs!!

Comment

• Moonbeam
                                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by fonzzy View Post
                                You dont have to pinch my cup cakes I will give you one as long as you pass it on and do a good deed for someone in
                                need Kimmyann
                                PINCH your cakes.. did I miss something here... thats shoplifting.Book 'em Danno! This will look great on my report.. you're gone Kimmyann...get ready for the dungeon ( and gimme that cake)

Comment

Working...
                                X