+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Excuse me but you just go tend your flower shop and leave the Mixers" up to the hotel owner.. YOU dont have a llicense and it could result in a severe penalty. My Jail is empty at the moment

Let me introduce myself. I am Dr Marion, the local headshrinker. Any one needing special counseling, just let me know. I have a wonderful soft couch. I offer discounts for group therapy. My charges are fairly reasonable, (but keep in mind, I do have a yacht to pay for)

I demand to see your diploma.. Law states it must be displayed on your wall - severe penalties apply if it is not!
    .. also do you have any appointments available Saturday morning on the couch on your yacht? It might take me 2 days to tell you all my problems. Is that OK.. the whole weekend on the yacht?

Well, pardners, surely you will need a bar tender on this weekend on the yacht! Just how big is this sea fairing barge anyway Doc?

Hey Doc!! We all need the weekend on the Yacht to clear our minds, so you can get to the root of our problems!! But Please Start with the Sheriff, I will stay with bartender, surely we can find something to do

Hi all let me introduce myself I am Fonzzy Sue your local coffee and cake shop owner I can supply coffee and cakes for a day on the yacht

Well thats mighty nice of you Fonnzy Sue, they will go down a treat, it seems though that Doc marion is in hiding, perhaps she doesn't want us all on the yacht with her....I'm thinkin that the sheriff will have to go a huntin for her!

Hi coffee shop girl.. I'm the mean nasty in your face sheriff. I'm ready to jump on anyone to my County Clean... Now Coffee...YES we need a coffee shop for all the drunks to sober up after they have visited the pub.
    I see youre ready to jump in on a business opportunity.. feeding Dr Marions Patients on the yacht

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Hey Doc!! We all need the weekend on the Yacht to clear our minds, so you can get to the root of our problems!! But Please Start with the Sheriff,
    Just what do you mean by that Flower girl.... You all sayin' I got more problems than you all? Don't get on my bad side.. I have power in this county! A night in the dungeon ( granny's Dungeon) will sort ya all out!

Fonzzy Sue, the Shefiff speaks nasty talk, but deep inside she is as s oft as one of your cream puffs you sell