• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairy Godmother
    • Jan 2014

How to get art on front and back

Got another question. I told you I would

When I am designing my 6x4's, can and if so how do you get the background and artwork that you like put onto the backside of the page? Does SBM only allow you to create on one side?

I will also want to print them out this way too. I haven't exactly figured out how to put more than one 6x4 card on one sheet yet. Would like to know if there are some tutorials out there that can help me with this.

Thank you
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

You would have to print one side and then send through printer and place around the appropriate way to get it on the other side. (sorry my printer only prints one side and not double sided).
    The other option is a folded paper card. There is somewhere in the forum showing the use of one of these.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Fairy Godmother
      • Jan 2014

Disappointed

Ok, well then I guess then SBM is not my program.

I bought this program with the intent of replacing Heritage Makers due to costs. I make a 6x4 card that has information on the front and artwork and then on the back I create just a background with a few embellishments that coordinate with the front of my card. It's not a folded card like a birthday card it's more like a postcard with designs.

Wish SBM had a little bit more information so that you don't spend money and not be able to create something this simple.

Thank you for your help because I have read the few tutorials that SBM has to offer and they were of no help whatsoever.

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

You should be able to do it someway.

I am thinking do a front and a back, then printer needs to do the printing work??? (printing it double sided)
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2007

Even an expensive program such as photoshop doesn't do double pages front and back - I think like Kimmyann it is the printer settings that will achieve this - no the design program.
          Kind wishes from Carena
          Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
          Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Working...
          X