+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!!

Hybrid View

Default Hello!!!

Where is Everybody at????

Its a Ghost Town Here!!!

Everyone Frozen?

waiting for some more challenges! HI KIMMYANN!!!!!

I just popped in.
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

challenges please fonzzy

I kept popping in, but each time I got the "no new messages" so I popped back out.

Well Glad to See Some Folks!!!

I was beginning to wonder if everyone moved away from SBMville and Didn't say Good Bye!!

Hellloooooo Letha!!! Big Hugs!!!

If I could do challenges I would

Yes spot on Deanne, i would love to see other forum users comments here too, and those who are lurkers, to make this a better site the members need to tell admin why we want it a better, more user friendly site, then we too here can be as involved as many other stores.

it has the potential to be one of the best as it has the software.

There is a theme actually another place I know of that has pretty good software, and I know because I have it, and the forum is worse than here... hmmmmm

But scrapbook max STILL in my opinion has the BEST software for scraping in and I will ALWAYS use it for the bulk of my scrapping....except when i use a template and then I use Photoshop....but I still struggle using them as well as making up my own thing

Please Karin... we'd love to hear from you about what Admin thinks.
    Kayes last few comments are absolutely spot on.
    I agree SBMax is the best software.. I have always said Max will be King!
    But like Kaye or even worse .. I have NEVER bought a kit from here ...in 7 YEARS of working here..NEVER!!!
    because I agree with Kaye here too Quote " Another thing, the store is very poorly designed....you can't even see good views of the kits. Designers need their CT members pages advertised with the kit. That makes me buy, if I see a beautiful LO I am tempted to get the kit." IF ONLY we could have more than 5 images.. and had an array of CT display / sample pages and BIGGER.. I can never see the detail enough in a 400x400 image to make me decide whether to buy it or not.displayed in the store

I also think this site falls very short with the gallery view... you can only see a very very limited number of new kits as they are posted then they disappear... I love scrolling endlessly through the gallery on other scrapbook sites.... row after row page after page to your hearts delight... all we see here is a tiny tiny portion and sometimes even in the store with new releases all you get to see is newly approved stuff and if a designer has 15 different things all the same name and theme it appears very boring that that is all you see... the other new stuff disappears into oblivion...
    A re-design if the gallery and viewing things in the store would greatly increase sales.
    at the moment a potential customer has to select the designer they want to look at and go thru individual designers products... a better bigger gallery would be wonderful
    Maybe this is why not a lot of people bother posting in the gallery as they do on other sites - simply because after a couple of days it's gone you cant find it.
    I think your other ideas Kaye are full of merit too. these things take a lot of time and here again maybe admin would reap the benefits of extra staff to do this side of promotions
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-18-2014 at 02:07 AM.

Designers are like mini famous people....people love interacting with their favourite designers, it's like meeting a celebrity!!

I know half our community is probably asleep, but anyone else please feel free to comment in this discussion!!