• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carena
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2007

1/2 Marathon Completed

Hi everyone. For the past 8 months or so I've been a weight loss journey and training for the Buller, New Zealand 1/2 Marathon. CLICK HERE FOR WEB SITE

During this time I've lost 30 KG's, got a lot fitter and healthier too.

Finished the 1/2 marathon walk on Saturday in 3 hours 27 minutes 7 seconds. Am pretty pleased with my time considering my calf muscle was pulling. Currently thinking I might have to continue and train for next years. All the walking training has completely gone to my head. LOL In a good way.
    Will be easing off a little so I can get some designing done and new products in the store. At least that is the goal. However I have another 20 KG's I want to loose so still my journey continues. Amazingly enough I feel like I can achieve these goals.
    Anyway, just wanted to update my friends here at SBM and planning on being around a lot more. Hugs.

Photo of Caitlyn and myself at the Buller Gorge 1/2 Marathon Walk. Yes, Caitlyn did it with me but I let her run in the last 4 km's so she finished 3 hours 14 minutes. Still had plenty of energy left.

My Facebook Page HERE
    Kind wishes from Carena
    Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
    Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

YES! YES!! YES!!!! Awesome woman! That is GREAT achievement! You are my inspiration! I have 50 lbs to lose! Started with NO Hot Chocolate anymore..just water to drink! THen limit my breads..yada, yada..

So excited for you! Keep up the AwEsOmE work! I'm rooting for you!

Comment

• Kimmyann
      Scrap Guru
      • Mar 2009

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I have always said you are a Super Star and you are proving it!!! Great Goals and achievements!! I am VERY proud of you!! You Go GirlFriend!!

Caitlyn is getting sooooo Big!!! She is Beautiful!! (but look who her Ma is )

Hugs!!!
      Hugs!!

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Thanks so much girls. Glad to help inspire as I've had many who have inspired me. Yes, Kimmyann, Caitlyn is getting taller all the time especially during the summer holidays. Keep telling her I am going to put a brick on her head. LOL.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

O No!! My Granny said if you put the brick on their head then their feet grow!! HAHAHAHAHA!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
          X