• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Circle, Square, Triangle, Half-Circle!

Ok, you young whippersnappers. Granny strickes again. I hope Steve ain't going to hate me, but I thought I would for once do something good for humanity, so I put some shapes together for you.

They will install to Max's Shapes\Objects directory. How to use them? What, do I look like a magician too?

Well, enjoy. Hope you like them. If you need something else....., ......, ....., Man, you're a pain in the neck!

Granny

ps: Click to open, then click open. They will install automatically. And your computer will self-destruck in seconds.....
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Thanks Granny!

Marion

Comment

• eye
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Wow

Thanks a heap Grannie. Sure will enjoy these.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Liyie
        Mad Scrapper
        • Oct 2006

Thanks Granny!!

Comment

• kristyc1994
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2006

Thanks Granny! SOMEDAY I'll take the time to figure out how to make these on my own. But for now, WHY? We have all you wonderful people who give freely for every request! It's wonderful. Thank you!

Comment

• Linda
            Layout Whiz
            • May 2006

Thank you Granny!
            sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Thanks for sharing Granny!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pshatttuck
                • Apr 2006

Thank you

You're so generous Granny! Someone just wishes it and you produce it. Where else but here would that happen. What a great group of people.

Comment

• NanaC95565
                  Digi Sage
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                  Ok, you young whippersnappers. Granny strickes again. I hope Steve ain't going to hate me, but I thought I would for once do something good for humanity, so I put some shapes together for you.

They will install to Max's Shapes\Objects directory. How to use them? What, do I look like a magician too?

Well, enjoy. Hope you like them. If you need something else....., ......, ....., Man, you're a pain in the neck!

Granny

ps: Click to open, then click open. They will install automatically. And your computer will self-destruck in seconds.....
                  ok granny it happened. my puter self destructed. lol thank you so much for sharing these with us.

Visit my blog
                  Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Thank you Granny. This is the only place I know where you only have to mention something and it done in the blink of an eye with no strings attached. Shame you aren't a magician Granny, I'd ask you to send a spell to do housework coz I spend too much time on here! Thanks for being so generous.
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• MA3
                      • Aug 2006

(((HUGS))) to You

LOL... You are Killing me Granny, but thats okay, cause it's such a fun way to go Thank-You so much, saves me from making my own (((HUGS)))

Comment

• babylicious36
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Sep 2006

Thankyou for sharing

Mell
                        Mummy2Skye-Leigh
                        Australia

My buddy is nanwu

Comment

• Granny
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Mar 2006

No strings attached? Haven't you check your mail... There's an invoice in there!!!!! Due upon receipt, you mutt!

I'm working on a computer program that will do house work for you. Haven't quiet finished it yet. It was a lot easier to do all the other ones I've done. I wonder what I keep doing wrong?

Thank you all for the kind words. It's a pleasure doing business with you and destroying your puters!

Granny
                          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                          X