+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Circle, Square, Triangle, Half-Circle!

Ok, you young whippersnappers. Granny strickes again. I hope Steve ain't going to hate me, but I thought I would for once do something good for humanity, so I put some shapes together for you.

They will install to Max's Shapes\Objects directory. How to use them? What, do I look like a magician too?

Well, enjoy. Hope you like them. If you need something else....., ......, ....., Man, you're a pain in the neck!

Granny

ps: Click to open, then click open. They will install automatically. And your computer will self-destruck in seconds.....
    Attached Files

Thanks Granny!

Marion

Smile Wow

Thanks a heap Grannie. Sure will enjoy these.

Thumbs up

Thanks Granny!!

Thanks Granny! SOMEDAY I'll take the time to figure out how to make these on my own. But for now, WHY? We have all you wonderful people who give freely for every request! It's wonderful. Thank you!

Thank you Granny!

Thanks for sharing Granny!

Default Thank you

You're so generous Granny! Someone just wishes it and you produce it. Where else but here would that happen. What a great group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    Ok, you young whippersnappers. Granny strickes again. I hope Steve ain't going to hate me, but I thought I would for once do something good for humanity, so I put some shapes together for you.

They will install to Max's Shapes\Objects directory. How to use them? What, do I look like a magician too?

Well, enjoy. Hope you like them. If you need something else....., ......, ....., Man, you're a pain in the neck!

Granny

ps: Click to open, then click open. They will install automatically. And your computer will self-destruck in seconds.....
    ok granny it happened. my puter self destructed. lol thank you so much for sharing these with us.

Thank you Granny. This is the only place I know where you only have to mention something and it done in the blink of an eye with no strings attached. Shame you aren't a magician Granny, I'd ask you to send a spell to do housework coz I spend too much time on here! Thanks for being so generous.