X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairy Godmother
    • Jan 2014

New to SBM and have Question

Hello everyone, I'm new to SBM but not too awfully new to scrapbooking. Online scrapbooking that is. I've used Heritage Makers in the past but due to cost I heard about SBM. I've been playing around with it and some kits that I purchased. But, what I can't find an answer to is this:

I am making 6 x 4 invites. I would like to get at least two to a page but I can't figure out how to do this. When I first get my page started I choose my size. But I can't figure out how or if it's possible to copy two to a page. I tried using a full sheet and putting two on a page there but I need the 6 x 4 size so the full page doesn't work.

Could someone please help me with this? I'm sure it's probably very easy.

Thank you
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Welcome!!!

Here's what I do when I want to get the 6x4's two to a page for printing..

Simply ADD a page and go to Page at top of toolbar..scroll to settings and change the size of the page to the
    printing page size you want..I do the 8.5x11 inch pages...

Then go to your 6x4 page and hold the SHIFT key down and DRAG a box over the entire 6x4 invite you are doing..
    And select COPY from Edit on toolbar..Then go back to the 8.5 page and PASTE and drag your invite to bottom and PASTE again if you want the same 6x4 on the page.. and align as you like..

You can do the GROUP method too with the copy paste so you can continue to rearrange on the page to make them fit the way you like..

Hope that helps! Enjoy!
    donna

Comment

• Fairy Godmother
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
      Welcome!!!

Here's what I do when I want to get the 6x4's two to a page for printing..

Simply ADD a page and go to Page at top of toolbar..scroll to settings and change the size of the page to the
      printing page size you want..I do the 8.5x11 inch pages...

Then go to your 6x4 page and hold the SHIFT key down and DRAG a box over the entire 6x4 invite you are doing..
      And select COPY from Edit on toolbar..Then go back to the 8.5 page and PASTE and drag your invite to bottom and PASTE again if you want the same 6x4 on the page.. and align as you like..

You can do the GROUP method too with the copy paste so you can continue to rearrange on the page to make them fit the way you like..

Hope that helps! Enjoy!
      donna
      Thank you so much!!! I am sure I am going to be asking a lot more questions until I get things figured out. I know I see lots of things for sale on Etsy that is made through SBM and I know that they fit on a single page. Just couldn't for the life of me figure it out. I see where people make bookmarks and they too have them on single pages to be printed. I read the help section and could find nothing so I had hoped someone here would help me. Thank you sooo very much!!! Looking forward to making some really cute things.

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

HaPpY! You're Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X