• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Hey everyone! Remember me? LOL

Hi everyone.... I apologize for the silence...I hope everyone is doing well...I have been through the ringer and back...and still suffering...but I have decided to fight thru it all and get back into what I love to do just to keep my mind off it all....
    My medical stuff is getting so bad...since august I have been in and out of the hospital so many times i cant even count them anymore...but i have to have my fistula ballooned every 10 weeks due to the vein closing up...which is torture...soon i go in to have a graft put in that area in hopes it stays open longer...when they put the needles in for dialysis i am in tears it hurts so bad....and i.m pretty good with pain...
    Then the bottom part of my amputated leg was getting ice cold, so just last week i went in for my normal fistulagram and they ballooned it open again, and also went in to take pictures of the veins in my stump area...here i had a huge blockage in my stomach which they stented and then had to balloon an area in the lower part of my amputated leg to get more blood flow or i would have lost more of that leg....i also had some weird skin thing on my face...and i am vomiting al the time for no reason...went to have a GI scope done and they had to stretch out my throat and lower stomach area because my food isn't digesting fast enough....so now i have reflux esophagitis and gastroparesis....so they added like 5 more pills to my long list already...ugh....i'm still dealing with my eye issue and so far there is no change...doc says it won't be long and i will be blind in that eye...but even after all this,I;m feeling better..
    Then as my bad enough, my luck follows me....On Dec 18th my honey proposed, and I was so happy,,,,U thought, "finally something was going right in my life"....but that as well was crashed to the ground when I found out that I would lose ALOT of my medical insurance if we got married cause he makes too much money...Seriously? The one thing I thought I had control over to be happy....well not this time AGAIN.....so basically I have this black cloud over me and it is not leaving anytime soon...

I complained enough....lol....I basically wanted to say i was back and if I need to catch up on anything, please let me know...thanks...<Love and Hugs> Michelle.
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Letha
    Layout Whiz
    • Feb 2007

Wow Michelle, You are a fighter! God is not through with you yet, you will make it through and you and your honey will be happy. We have really missed you around here. Can't wait to see what challenges you are gonna come up with.

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

YEAHHHHHHH! Michelle! My goodness gracious what you have been through! You are VERY MISSED!

All the beautiful flairs for your challenges show up with comments and I wonder...geez..how is our Michelle?

Thank you for breaking the silence!

Hop on in! It is GHOSTLY here!

HUGGLES!! donna

Comment

• wolvsie35
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2007

Donna!!! OMG have you been? How is your family doing....? I sure have missed you hun....Same for you Letha....I am just waiting for the boss to email me and let me know what I can do...<wink> It is ice to be back... xoxoxo

Comment

• autisticwonder
          Scrap Guru
          • Nov 2006

I took off for a few years and Fiona always let me know how things were going..

Went to Massage Therapy School..Valedictorian of my class! had to be to have any hope of getting a job at my age! LOL Thai massage is my specialty..

Then spent 6 months caring for my brother in law as he was dying from brain cancer..bless him!

Then...had to come back to Charlotte and fix up the house to sell..got lonesome..
          so I'm back on Max...and not much work is getting done on the house! LOL...having too much fun playing again!

But hey! You and your hunny!!! Oh..the horrors of insurance and it's only getting worse! So happy he is still with you!

You are SOOO MISSED! I LOVE seeing all your flairs on everyone's signatures!

HUGGLES!donna

Comment

• Kimmyann
            Scrap Guru
            • Mar 2009

O Michelle!!! You are Very Strong!! The Lord has Plans for you and Happiness will Come Your Way!!! Sorry your going through all these Medical issues!! I am glad to see you back, it has Been Quite around here!!

Hugs Dear!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

• fonzzy
              Layout Whiz
              • Feb 2011

In my prayers Michelle lots of HUGS fonzzy

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

You know I am a person of few words, so I will just say "Glad to have you back!"

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Thanks to all of you.....i amslowly getting back into this....it sure has been awhile...lol...
                  Kimmy....R u saying that im a loud mouth? LMBO!
                  I love the sweet welcome wishes....and i will keep fighting until i just can't anymore....my job lately has been inspiring others...so if i can make a difference in someone's life, i will....love u all! xoxo

Comment

• Kimmyann
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Mar 2009

No Ma'am, Not a Loud Mouth!!! You have always Cheered things up around Here, by making comments!!! We have a lot of Lurkers and Not Joiners now Days!! Big Hugs!!
                    Hugs!!

Comment

• SBM Diane
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2010

Wow Michelle, I will pray for a better 2014. It is good to hear from you!

Comment

Working...
                      X