• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Weight Loss challenge FUN!

I need to LOSE weight! Always more fun when others have the same desire!
    Inviting anyone that would like some companionship to losing some weight to come aboard!

Simply State how much you WANT to lose

And WEEKLY check in to announce your gains and oopsies! LOL

Purple is for perfectly on track.....state your new weight
    RED is for RED ALERT..I gained! I now weigh....
    Green...no progress..no up or down...would like to go forward.....state your weight

Here are some weight pieces to play with..You can put them as part of your signature or just use them to announce your weight for the week..

Shape is also included to do something entirely different.. You are the one in control!

My goal is 50 POUNDS... When I finally finish that goal is not the problem...but that I continue to lose each week..

I'm starting at 172 pounds...scales are calibrated...and I'll use the same scale throughout..DLT scale for challenge green no progress.pngDLT scale for challenge purple perfection.pngDLT scale for challenge red alert increase.pngDLT scale for challenge shape.png
    Attached Files
  • Kimmyann
    Scrap Guru
    • Mar 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You funny Donna!!! No Way am I gonna show everyone how I do the Texas Two Step with my Weight!!! When I get on TAs in a few weeks .... I gain, get off Lose..... Go back on long hours Gain....etc!! You have a little Devil on your shoulder.... HAHAHAHhehehehehe
    Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Oh well...I have no one to help motivate me but me..so I'll have to stick there..maybe forks can use the little goodies in a more PRIVATE setting...NOw notice..I did NOT say take pictures of BEFORE and after..I think that could have been a voluntary thing! hehehehehe

And the flair...BIG LOSER...yeah..might be a problem!

Comment

• Carena
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2007

Been on a weight loss challenge of my own since end of June 2013 - partly the reason I haven't been around much. My ticker shows my loss since I started. I use My Fitness Pal to log all my food - count every calorie and Fitbit to track my step count.

For those working in lbs - 63 lbs is 29 KG's
        Last edited by Carena; 01-25-2014, 02:40 AM.
        Kind wishes from Carena
        Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
        Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

• Kimmyann
          Scrap Guru
          • Mar 2009

WOW Carena!!! You go Girl!!! Awesome!! So Proud for you!!!
          Hugs!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

YeaH Carena! I'll take those precious words of advice! Need all the help I can get! AWESOME goal achievement..BEYOND what you set for yourself! Rub some of that determination off on me!please! hheehehe..

So..ticker..count the calories is BEST START! THank you!! I'll go that!

Lost 3 lbs last two weeks just saying NO to my Hot Chocolate! Gave most of it up! One cup a day now!

Anyone else want to share great tidbits for weight loss???

Comment

Working...
            X