+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

trust you Kaye to turn it into a work of art... absolutely delightful and so artistic.. such beautiful layout as usual.. Love the idea of your how does your garden grow? Superbly designed page my friend! xoxo

thank you so much, hey do you recognize the child/girl/near adult?

I have another one as well...no recolouring needed,,oh except for the little brown strips

Is that your sister Melissa?

no her daughter chlow, is she not her spitting image??? pnly saw these photos couple weeks ago, I haven't seen Chloe for a few years, i got such a shock

Your Sister... is into cloning I think... she looks just like Mel did at that age.. I thought it was an old photo of her... very pretty like her mum.
    and hey I checked your Saviscrap Blog and the picture you said was blurry?? no wonder it's the 170x170 Thumbnail...

chloe not clow lol
    Where is the bigger one?

I found it that is better.

Oh OK.. I just emailed you a 650x650... where did you get the one you used? Do I have to email you one each kit for Saviscrap blogspot?

EDIT: Ok I can see on your blogspot you used a 400x400 and it seems even your pages are that size so you must have got it from the store right? and if that size is ok I wont worry about sending you a bigger one..Is that ok?
    and I must say I adore the Background on your saviscrap Blogspot.. so unusual and arty
    Last edited by Moonbeam; 01-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Yeah when you click on the small thumbnails there is a small and a bigger picture of the kit, i got the bigger one and that is much better, no blur. So no need to send me any but thank you!

Thanks about the BG on blog, yeah I love that kit I love the artsy ones like that...your next mission perhaps lol
    Remember your kit....ummm, make a kit, I had fun with that one I remember

Your the good artistic drawer... you could draw those little thingys on you blog background..