X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MA3
    • Aug 2006

Big Welcome to All !!!

I just wanted to say Welcome to ALL the New members...I have been trying to comment on each and everyones intros, but unfortunatlly I have been way too busy in this month of October so Here's a BIG (((HUG))) to All newbees and a very Happy Welcome to the Max Gang...Looking forward to seeing ALL your LOs and getting to know you...
  • Liyie
    Mad Scrapper
    • Oct 2006

Thank you so much!!

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

This NanaC has been busy too, there are alot of newbies here. A Big welcome to all of you. You'll find it is hard to answer each post, but we can try. Welcome to the family and Happy Happy Scrapping. Looking forward to seeing your work out here.

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

A big Family welcome! x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Granny
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Mar 2006

I would like to add my voice to the welcoming! Is wonderful to have you all here, and can't wait to see your work.

Have fun!

Granny
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
            thank you, you all seem so nice. just one thing how do you all get that pic of you in the top left corner?
            On the toolbar above click on User CP then edit avatar
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Pleasure

Comment

Working...
              X