+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Masked 8x8 Challenge

I'm anxious to see you all make donations to this thread using these 2 designs already done in another version of same design..and you can mix and match these to build more variations of these templates..Then show off your fun with a picture of it using your favorite kit..

To donate...follow the SBM thread at beginning of posts that tell you how to upload new templates..

When you create the new grayscale versions..simply delete the originals from your set so we have just your versions..You can add shapes to them if YOU made them... and don't forget to put your initials on them so they don't overwrite someone elses and we can give you credit when used!

I used my very first kit of flowers that will be retired soon in this set..

These layouts were from an OLD magazine challenge in 2007...I loved the one design so much..I used it for Max flairs with a little variation.

Vary these as much as you like. These make for very easy and fun templates just
    clicking on the items and selecting your favorite papers and pictures..Add embellishments as desired.. You don't have to donate them back in grayscale but I must warn you we are limited to 5MB..LOL..grayscale is real LOW..

DLT 8x8 Freebie Masked Templates-screenshot.jpgDLT 8x8 Freebie Masked Templates.sm2t

Have fun!
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 01-12-2014 at 12:20 AM.

Wont down load into SBM keeps saying Error

Default Try another browser for uploading..

Kimmyann had that problem last week with alphas not downloading..

SWITCH browsers and see if you can download them from another browser..
    I can't use Chrome anymore..but Firefox works great!

If I sent them in email ...she was able to download easily..don't know what is going
    on with internet...

If that doesn't resolve the issue.. Will have to reupload in zip..

Let me know!

Default zip format

You will have to unzip them when downloaded and then click on .sm2t to get them into Max..DLT Masked 8x8 Challenge Freebie.zip

Here are the Templates I created from yours. Hope this is what you wanted. My pages made with templates also. KAWTemplates.sm2t
    My Template #1

Used Template #1

My Template #2

Used Template #2

Mine downloaded and installed just fine using Chrome. Looks like a fun challenge. Hope to get around to it later today!