+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

You have made this soooOOOO ELEGANT! Do you do interior design as well? LOL..AWESOME and BEYOND!

Wonder.... Trust me, you don't want Kimmyann designing your Interior..... My Daughter says my House looks like a Man Cave!!! I like burnt wood, leather, southwestern designs, western designs, etc.... I Love my House, but she says if a stranger can they would think it was a mans house

Its hard for me to do Girlie Pinks or frilly!!! I am Greens, browns, beiges, Natural tones - Earth Tones, rough stuff

I was thinking of making an engraved granite set of alphas!! LOL..Maybe I'll try something in wood too! Have a wonderful burnt wood recipe! LOL

LOL!!! I Will use them

Default To celebrate it's first sale...more goodies...

Gorgeous layouts with all these kits Kimmyann...to celebrate your favorite color of the pack..a special frame I've designed for shapes is now a glitter frame freebie..

and of course..Fonzzy's name..missed that...

THANKS EVERYONE!!

DLT ALpha glitter green corner freebie 2.pngDLT ALpha glitter green bracket freebie.pngDLT Alpha glitter green frame rec shapely.pngFonzzy.png

Oh Oh Oh!!!! The Green is Just too Awesome!!!! Thank You Thank You!!! Hugs!!!