+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Problem was SBM was not working..is that correct?

The file transfer won't be a big problem...Usually just copy your GALLERY and TEMPLATES folders and transfer those over to your new hard drive..You would have to open each of the folders and select all in the folder and then copy and paste them into the new SBM..

Do you have SBM updated on your new harddrive?

AS soon as we can figure out how to get Max to work..the rest will be easy!

Okay, I finally got SBM on my laptop and transferred all my embellishments/papers/etc.!!!! Yeah, that is a huge sigh of relief. But is there any way to transfer my albums?

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Problem was SBM was not working..is that correct?

The file transfer won't be a big problem...Usually just copy your GALLERY and TEMPLATES folders and transfer those over to your new hard drive..You would have to open each of the folders and select all in the folder and then copy and paste them into the new SBM..

Do you have SBM updated on your new harddrive?

AS soon as we can figure out how to get Max to work..the rest will be easy!

Yes! You can get your albums...the way it works is this..

SBM>Templates usually found under MY DOCUMENTS instead of C drive Program Files...SBM...Templates

that stores all new templates you exported in SBM and downloaded from SBM site...

To retrieve your albums in the SAVED section where you did NOT export them you will find them in PROJECTS folder...So transfer that over..contents only to the new Projects folder..then you will see them show up in your SAVED templates section.

Open Scrapbookmax 2.0 in your MY DOCUMENTS section or C drive program files and select PROJECTS.......GALLERY, TEMPLATES, PUBLISHED will also be listed when you open it.

GOOD LUCK..hope that helps! GLAD to hear you have MAX up and running!
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 01-06-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Projects will be your albums you have made (If you didn't publish them)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! That serioulsy made my day, week, even my year!!! Some of the images are pretty stretched but I can work with that.

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Yes! You can get your albums...the way it works is this..

SBM>Templates usually found under MY DOCUMENTS instead of C drive Program Files...SBM...Templates

that stores all new templates you exported in SBM and downloaded from SBM site...

To retrieve your albums in the SAVED section where you did NOT export them you will find them in PROJECTS folder...So transfer that over..contents only to the new Projects folder..then you will see them show up in your SAVED templates section.

Open Scrapbookmax 2.0 in your MY DOCUMENTS section or C drive program files and select PROJECTS.......GALLERY, TEMPLATES, PUBLISHED will also be listed when you open it.

GOOD LUCK..hope that helps! GLAD to hear you have MAX up and running!