Autumn Kids 4x6 Brag Book Templates and Challenge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Autumn Kids 4x6 Brag Book Templates and Challenge!

Offering the AutumnKids Challenge Pack to ask all you lovers of freebies to donate back using your awesome talents to make even more items for the mini kit to share with others..

The 4x6 size is a VERY affordable way to share your templates with family and friends this holiday season! Use them for Holiday cards or whatever! KimmyAnn has done an exciting job showing them off with her FANTASTIC pictures and story line! It is the last of the combo kits and templates for Fall from me!

Snapfish still sends me the 1 cent sales on the 4x6 print sizes as well as the stable price of get it today Sam's club for 13 cents each! Filled 15 albums for the presents day already with that size! Very personal and very fun to remember pics! With a little effort..they size up well!

Please do not infringe on copyright images by extracting them and then sharing them from the images I give you! I can buy a surgeon's knife but it doesn't give me permission to do surgery on someone just because I have the knife. But by all means make things with the things in the mini kit to share...Papers, embellishments, shapes, templates..We are very deficient in the templates and embellishments freebie section!
    Earn the Max Donor flair for your fun donations!

Many thanks for looking! Also available is a YouTUbe Tutorial to help you with learning to make shapes and simple colored tiles in Scrapbook Max...http://youtu.be/WrOwQHj9h_4

Autumn-Kids-Challenge-Pack.smbAutumn Kids 4x6 brag book templates display 1400.jpg01DLT AukidsChallenge Pack pic.600.jpg
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

DLT turkey 2.pngDLT turkey.pngJust to wet your whistle...here are turkeys I made using the kit! I did make two tiles using background layer to do it..so can you!! Now..let's see what you all can do! and donate in embellishments, papers, and templates!

Right click and select SAVE AS IMAGE and send to your preferred location..hopefully your Autumn Challenge pack embellishments..now tell us how I did it!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

That little RED thing hanging down from the BEAK..is the COMMA mark in Black Chanchery font enlarged and added red color to it...Did you guess that correct??? The eye brow.....the bracket...and of course..the tail is made up of the circle frame shape multi layers! Come join the fun and earn your FLAIRS folks! Go to embellishment, and templates sections to donate!! Many thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X