+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Your Very Welcome!!! Hope the Computer Doctors can get the PC back up and working Smoothly for you!!

DLT ribbon button flower.pngComputer nursed back to health and the best part...didn't lose my hard drive!!Whew..what a scare...I'll be sure to back at ALL times..

Here is the big freebie I was working on..unfortunately ...it was probably why my computer crashed..LOL..overloaded the graphics card producing it..didn't make a file for it..so I couldn't make more than the one..but you can colorize it...the action I was making for it..locked down and shut off my machine..oops..

Simply RIGHT CLICK on the ribbon flower
    Select "SAVE IMAGE AS" or something to that effect
    and send to your embellishment section in MAX ..usually c drive>programs>SBM>Gallery>images>embellishments and drop in folder of choice or make a folder for FREEBIES..

Thanks for your patience and special thanks to KimmyAnn for all the work she did for me showing the kit and templates off for me!

Too Cute!! I can see why it crashed you card with all them bends in the ribbon

I am Glad your Back!!!

Thanks girlfriend!! Here's another..no problems making these...
    Attached Images

Default Little black corner

DLT black corner 2.png Everyone should have a little black corner in their embellishment wardrobe! Enjoy!!

WOW!!! That flower is Awesome!!

That corner must be like the Little Black Dress women should have!!! I'll take the corner, but some one else call have the dress

DLT Aukids ribbon flower 2.pngheheheeh...yup..just like the little black dress!! Here's one with a tag..Still playing with it!! trying to get it just right..my program has a tendency when I collapse the layers to MOVE things out of the place I put them..working that issue! hum..but not so bad right now!

Happy Thanksgiving all! setting aside a day to give thanks for all those not in the USA!!

Default last goodie for this set!

DLT Aukids ribbon flower 1.png That's the last one! Enjoy!! and made lots of fun folded frames for this kit!! check em out!!

Awesome Donna!!

Thank you!! Pat yourself on the back!! You did GREAT for showing it off!